Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
ya know i think she's kind of growing on me. i'm not sure why but im looking forward to her next project. hopefully it isn't locked behind a subscription service.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

A big flaming stink posted:

you guys realize that she literally made p much all the gross sex poo poo in her book right?

like cmon

e: i mean sure the fact that she thought making up stories of child abuse would be the sort of edgy poo poo she wanted in her bio indicates that she is a garbage person, but you guys are just being all sorts of gullible.

i always figured she was just trying to be like some rockstar/rappers are in their books where they claim to be unknown fathers to thousands of bastards and to have committed brutal acts of violence, including murder.

it's very hard to do that when you were raised by pervert artist parents who pampered you your whole life, you don't have a normal sense of shame to guess what's just edgy or sick, nor have you experienced any extreme forms of violence to brag about having experienced.

• Locked thread