Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Fifty Shades of Sister

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 14:33 on May 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, “That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.” It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused.

The vibe was very much like, “Do I want to gently caress it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone.” It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, “This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.”

:barf:

She thinks like an r/incel.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 14:54 on May 24, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Neukoln19 posted:

please god gas the lena dunham

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I just get serious uncanny valley from her, knowing what she's done / said / written. A part of my brain thinks "she's not human but looks it". Just :barf:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

dev286 posted:

But she put pebbles in her sisters vag..................

Oh man, and bribed her for years for sex acts, and outed her sister for being a lesbian to her parents. It's really, really grim.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

dev286 posted:

How big were the pebbles tho

She seems kind of sadistic, so I wouldn't be surprised if her sister is pretty much goatse now.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Do it ironically posted:

It's nice to see that this person who molested her sibling and sexually assaulted her lost weight, good for her.

And wrote about it graphically, with zero remorse.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Blue Train posted:

God it's quirky and within the spectrum of things she did, stop shaming her you misogynist

I'll try to stop kink shaming from now on.
I obviously have a lot of growing up to do.

quote:

you guys realize that she literally made p much all the gross sex poo poo in her book right?

like cmon
Would have to wonder why. It's pretty sick.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 01:46 on May 25, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

No really I couldn't touch Lena.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Captain Candiru posted:

I'd Lena her Dunhaum, if you know what I mean.

You'd lay in wait until she pisses, then swim up her urethra, you dog you.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Just rename the star citizen subforum.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

It wouldn't be molestation if Blake Lively did it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

So Lena did this while her sister was aged between 1 and 6 apparently, so 5 years plus of vagina obsession.

Plus, she did it enough times when her sister was aged 1 year old, for a 1 year old to learn to expect it.

And she describes it as "a very natural childhood experience" to do "anything a sexual predator might do".

:barf:

Am I over reacting or what? 

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 10:45 on May 26, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I really honestly hope so, because the thought of her being as bad as I think and also a celebrity is sickening.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

*brain embolism*

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 13:02 on May 26, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I hope people left aquarium rocks on the cinema seats after that.

REEEE I'm so pissed off at her trying to normalize doing that for years.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 14:01 on May 26, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I think Grace actually filled her own foof with rocks as a joke, as she knew she'd be interfered with soon.

What a surprise, she was right.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 14:07 on May 26, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Rad-daddio posted:

I might be okay with terrorism if they'd limit it to nail bombing useless, elitist, milquetoast, unfunny pieces of white moldy dog shot like these two.

"Heal and calm us"?! It was a lovely date com that'll be forgotten in two weeks time. Great place to make a stand for feminism, you piece of vacant pedophile garbage.

I misread an article. Lena's not specifically saying how long she did that for. But it must have been several years as Grace was fully mobile and watching TV etc, and responding to coercion.

She's unreliable AF but her parents are scum to let that continue, she's trivialising abuse cases that do real damage.
"My sisters laughing" - She is so. super. lovely.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 14:00 on May 26, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

"My sister in every sense of the word"

She trolling

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 15:13 on May 26, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Mammal Sauce posted:

Where's the matching "Did you molest her too?" tweet?

https://twitter.com/bjorbork/status/862779191657287681

quote:

I still haven't had an abortion, but I wish I had

quote:

I can’t imagine a passionate affair with a native man... Yellowish Fever: I know I said I could never imagine a Japanese affair, but I’ve changed my mind. Kazu, the art handler hanging my mom’s show, is gorgeous like the strong, sexy, dreadlocked Mongol in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.

quote:

An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.'

quote:

Just found my 'creativity journal' from 2005. It begins: 'I dreamed I was a prostitute and that I molested a little African American rodent.

quote:

“Dog or Jewish Boyfriend? A Quiz.”

quote:

‘No one would be calling me a racist if they knew how badly I wanted to gently caress Drake.’

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 17:21 on May 26, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Jastiger posted:

Good job Lena. Im a fan of her at any size.

I've been wondering where you were for ages, in this, a thread about Lena.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

She lost a bit of weight from her stupid head.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 15:37 on May 27, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Radical and BADical! posted:

actually, i'm pretty sure it's a reference to the fact that they gently caress like ALL the time

Yep I think that's what she's insinuating too. She so edgy.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

She lost weight because she's been eating fresh :v:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 15:36 on May 27, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

get that OUT of my face posted:

nah it's her leno-esque chin. if it were normal sized then she'd look much better, i don't mind a little thickness

I mean, just look at it.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I've just grown up a LOT after that reality check and :same:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

quote:

In a deleted scene, Rick says that he has eaten there and thinks the whole thing is a front so that the owner can harass people in the bathroom.

That does sound like Lena :tinfoil:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 08:59 on May 28, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Roflan posted:

I still don't know who Lena Dunham is even

She's a beautiful, empowered, independent woman.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

I'm kidding she loving sucks.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Jastiger posted:

Qft. Disregard this grindcore guys next idiotic post

Then give us a different perspective. Or if this post is too idiotic, try to think down to my level.

I don't want to believe she's as bad as she seems, because that says terrible things about her fans.
Although people compromising their own supposed morals to see anything positive in her is the funniest thing she's ever accomplished.

Why not defend the example of misandry below. Bear in mind the context: that she's made many sexist jokes, that her later grudging apology ("I felt bodyshamed :downs:) indicates that this is truly how she felt at the time, and that feelings of low self worth excuse misandry and tarring some guy who's just using his phone.

How is the below defensible?

quote:

I was sitting next to Odell Beckham Jr., and it was so amazing because it was like he looked at me and he determined I was not the shape of a woman by his standards. He was like, “That’s a marshmallow. That’s a child. That’s a dog.” It wasn’t mean — he just seemed confused.

The vibe was very much like, “Do I want to gently caress it? Is it wearing a … yep, it’s wearing a tuxedo. I’m going to go back to my cell phone.” It was like we were forced to be together, and he literally was scrolling Instagram rather than have to look at a woman in a bow tie. I was like, “This should be called the Metropolitan Museum of Getting Rejected by Athletes.”

I'll wait.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 16:38 on May 28, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Blitter posted:

The only thing in this thread that is both fatter and more pathetic than Lena is Jastiger.

I hope not. I really hope there is some higher level meta thing about Lena that I'm missing.
Jastiger mentioning idiotic made me happy; I have high hopes they can convince me that an openly bigoted, popular feminist icon isn't a symptom the system is totally broken down.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ElGroucho posted:

Remember when there was a sudden surge of really funny women, and then Amy Schumer, Melissa McCarthy, Lena Dunham, and Whitney Cummings hosed it up for the others? lmao, good times

Obama > Trump

Makes u think

ElGroucho posted:

The best thing about that whole episode is that she didn't realize that she wasn't the victim there; her sexualization of the black male as nothing more than a gently caress toy was waaaaaaaaaaay more hosed up than "handsome professional athlete doesn't want to talk to weird complete stranger"

Absolutely agree. It's r/incels level of objectification and sexism. So entitled.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 17:56 on May 28, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Reading between the lines of a lot of feminists on Lena, they seem to be saying that if she had a total personality transplant she could be a good frontrunner for feminism.

Which is really really sad.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

No. 9 posted:

lest we forget lena telling hillary clinton about lenny kravis's dick. even the wikileaks internal clinton stuff said dunham was obnoxious and not the best choice for some events. then 4chan doxxed her gentrification brookyln condo address and found out she wasn't even registered to vote.

"Lena Dunham and Gloria Steinem are nails on a chalkboard to the average American woman"

Nice locker room talk there. What other lovely things has she done?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 09:41 on Jun 1, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Letting it all hang out and upsetting people who think women should be attractive to them is positive (after a ton of negative publicity for being hypocritical, anyway).

But that doesn't translate well to her being a racist, misandrist, uncaring, projecting, objectifying bigot though. Vile.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 15:35 on Jun 1, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ElGroucho posted:

Pretty pathetic attempt at a friendship there

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Rad-daddio posted:

Lena Dumb Ham is the most efficient encapsulation of smug/elitist bullshit. She tries for a feminism angle, but only when it suits her needs. She talks about politics, but only superficially. I doubt she could name five politicians off the top of her head.

Seriously, take her and Amy Schumer and have them dropped off on an island so we don't have to deal with their lovely influence on pop culture.

x100

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Daddy Trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

She frequently calls other women "sister" on Twitter.

I want one of them to reply with "don't call me that".

• Locked thread