Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

NotWearingPants posted:

Because they are worried about being molested?

Is it true she was still molesting when she was 17?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Blue Train posted:

Iirc she talked about masturbating as a teenager in the same bed as her sleeping sister

"#tbt that time I dressed my 5 year old sister as a Hell’s Angel’s sex property #1997"

:doh:

LethalGeek posted:

We all had a good laugh at how richy rich spoiled gently caress up she is, this just seems excessive.
You could be right. I started off thinking that, but she's so hosed up I'm not laughing :(

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jun 1, 2017

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Count Freebasie posted:

Lena and Trump are both experts at grabbing girls by the pussy.

Ok now I am laughing :haw:

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

ElGroucho posted:

I wonder what its like to have gone through life without a single moment of strenuous activity

Ask her brain.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

What happens if you open carry while wearing orange?

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

OXBALLS DOT COM posted:

In many states you're actually required to wear orange while out during hunting season

Any chance that could get confusing on wearorange day?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Donut day is where I'd be headed if I wasn't in a Brexit hellhole.

• Locked thread