Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

scott zoloft posted:

don't even get me farted

*Farts*

Director's Commentary: originally when I was typing this comment i was on the shitter farting, but somehow it came out aa "fats" before i corrected it to its final form "farts"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Three Olives posted:

Fame seems really, really, really over-rated. I wouldn't even want so much money that I am mildly famous just for being so rich.

You're already mildly famous for being so awful

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

rezatahs posted:

yeah she is one of those types that's just going to forever yo-yo between slightly fat to stupendously fat forever

tragic really

Like Oprah without the charm or talent

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Her face is so gross yeesh

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Fiend posted:

Amy Shumer has this totally not hot, hamster vibe going for her.

She looks gross and also vicious and nasty personally

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Maybe it's just her face but she's got this perma-sneer that lots of rich girls have and she seems really unpleasant irl

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
Hell I can tolerate a lot of mental issues in celebrities. But her utter intellectual bankruptcy and lack of talent is inexcusable

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

FisheyStix posted:

Is it sexist of me to say that all the feminist icons these days seem kinda manufactured and worthless and utterly undeserving of their place at the forefront of feminist philosophy?

Surely, surely women could do better than a child molesting racist bougie, or the hideous malefactor corporate plague rat that is HRC. Can we all agree that if you used your obscene amount of wealth and the connections therefrom to achieve your status as a feminist icon, then you aren't a feminist icon?

Women deserve to be able to choose their role models, and I feel like all the current big shots are getting forced down my throat. Where the gently caress is today's Bell Hooks?

That one Afghan girl that got shot in the head was ok. The rest, though? Utter posers

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nigga crab pollock posted:

Oh my god that was why her arms looked weird Jesus fuckin Christ

They really do look like trotters. Kudos to the photographer

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

ElGroucho posted:

I wonder what its like to have gone through life without a single moment of strenuous activity

Reincarnation is real and she's in hog heaven

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Man, those novelty range targets are really getting tasteless

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Mods, please probate these posters for threadshitting, as established by precedent

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

She's sad about guns

🎵Can't touch my guns until you get buns hun🎵

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

What happens if you open carry while wearing orange?

In many states you're actually required to wear orange while out during hunting season

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Blue Train posted:

Her bestie Amy Schumer is all about banning guns ever since that movie that was so bad it drove that guy to shoot it up

And also probably because Chuck Schumer hates guns too

Pretty much all rich New Yorkers are publicly against guns, even though many also get special permission from the police to own guns or hire armed bodyguards

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Any chance that could get confusing on wearorange day?

I sort of assumed that's what the orange is in reference to.

Though the weird thing is they make shooting targets in blaze orange too, which if you think about it isn't a great habit to train in considering that the reason you wear orange while hunting is so that other people don't shoot you.

• Locked thread