Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I would have thought Nero Wolfe more to goon liking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

WatermelonGun posted:

Seriously y'all Nero Wolfe is a fat incel shut in who solves crimes without ever leaving his house.

He's more of a jughead than an incel

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

WatermelonGun posted:

Seriously y'all Nero Wolfe is a fat incel shut in who solves crimes without ever leaving his house.

The author Rex Stout

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

You dummies are all forgetting about the best detective of all: Encyclopedia Brown.

25 cents a day... plus expenses. Sometimes his bodyguard Sally solves the mystery because he is a boy and girls are smart too and notice different things sometimes!

Had an HBO series in addition to the books.

I'm not going to look it up but I think his nemesis was Bugs Meaney. That's a good name.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

So what! Are you a racist? Is this what you are saying, we can't have a Belgian detective in 1917?????

gently caress those chocolate making uhhh Flemish and uhhh guys?

• Locked thread