Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Duh Ugh
May 27, 2008
Nthing Poirot for best detective. Buuuuutttt, Miss Marple the superior Agatha Cristie character. Just something appealing about a nosy old lady.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duh Ugh
May 27, 2008
Despite all the bickering we're doing about who the best detective is, I think we can all agree on one thing. Jessica Fletcher is a serial killer. Everywhere that woman went someone got murdered. That's not coincidence, that's a motherfucking pattern. She has a vested interest in people getting murdered around her. She writes murder mystery stories. So Fletcher, of course, conveniently solves the crime by pinning it on some poor stooge. Then she cranks out another "based on a true story" novel and laughs all the way to the bank while she plots her next nefarious crime. That crafty old bat is a goddamn criminal genius I tell you! Murder She Wrote? More like Murder She Committed I say!

Edit: I spel reel gud!

Duh Ugh fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 25, 2017

• Locked thread