Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Duh Ugh posted:

Despite all the bickering we're doing about who the best detective is, I think we can all agree on one thing. Jessica Fletcher is a serial killer. Everywhere that woman went someone got murdered. That's not coincidence, that's a motherfucking pattern. She has a vested interest in people getting murdered around her. She writes murder mystery stories. So Fletcher, of course, conveniently solves the crime by pinning it on some poor stooge. Then she cranks out another "based on a true story" novel and laughs all the way to the bank while she plots her next nefarious crime. That crafty old bat is a goddamn criminal genius I tell you! Murder She Wrote? More like Murder She Committed I say!

Edit: I spel reel gud!

But thats ok, because the stooge always gets off the charge due to her comtaminating every crime scence.
The real victim of each episode is the cop she hoodwinks into thinking X couldn't have done it.
As when the court case comes around, the defense just has to ask why the police let a 70 year old woman walk around picking up poo poo, with most of the time a conflict of interest with the murder victim, accused, or both!
So the case gets thrown every time.

Unless the murder was black of course, this is 80s America remember.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Big Beef City posted:

That would be one Hercule Poirot in the new 2017 remake of Murder on the Orient Express, as played by Kenneth Branagh.

Not sold yet? Johnny Depp and Willem Dafoe are also in it.

They all did it.
There you go, no need to see it now.

• Locked thread