Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!
United'a expansive and attractive game is really showing up this U23 eredivise team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
2 bad teams poo poo game

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm at the pub and this game is boring as gently caress. Ajax will surely score though

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
You'd have to be a real bad team to lose 3-1 in this competition.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
smalling is having a good game

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

What a godawful half of football. United happy to sit back and invite pressure, which has literally never backfired so there's no way we'll see a repeat of the Celta 2nd half!!!!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
wow watching this on youtube in 1080p with chat on the side being spammed by foreigners is so credited who needs a TV

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

RideTheSpiral posted:

2 bad teams poo poo game

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Imagine assembling the most expensive squad in history and the best you can do is reach a second tier European Cup final and think "poo poo, better defend a 1-0 lead".

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Der Shovel posted:

What a godawful half of football. United happy to sit back and invite pressure, which has literally never backfired so there's no way we'll see a repeat of the Celta 2nd half!!!!

Why are you always so negative?

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
At least United are nothing if not consistent

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Brony Car posted:

Why are you always so negative?

I'm just imitating my idol Jose Mourinho

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I turned it off at 40 minutes because I remembered how frightfully boring it is to watch Man Utd play football.

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

Gorn Myson posted:

Imagine assembling the most expensive squad in history and the best you can do is reach a second tier European Cup final and think "poo poo, better defend a 1-0 lead".

It's properly shameful

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Mourinho can't help himself, defending a 1-0 lead is just too tempting to pass on

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
have you guys never seen a jose mourinho side play a final before or something?

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew
Mourinho is a coward but Ajax aren't good enough to do anything about it. Or at least they haven't been yet. If they manage to start the second half like they started the tie against Lyon they might still put up a fight.

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Defending a 1-0 lead is shameful sure. But imagine losing a final to a bunch of kids that just learned how to shave. Now that's a proper disgrace.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

JFairfax posted:

have you guys never seen a jose mourinho side play a final before or something?

The trouble is that this has been his go-to strategy ~all season long and it's been backfiring horribly ~all season long.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Not sure what I was thinking putting money on >2 goals, honestly.

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747
Mourinho wins. It might not be pretty. It might not be convincing. All the same, he's good at it and in the end, he's the one hoisting silverware while haters type away stuff on Twitter.

Much like the patriarchy, the rest of us have to learn to live with it.

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
I'd be happier if United were any good at countering, but they're pretty shite at it these days. It's not like Mourinho's Madrid where they could sit back and then score 4 on the break, United will just sit back and score none on the break and then very possibly concede a goal

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

sebzilla posted:

Not sure what I was thinking putting money on >2 goals, honestly.

haha oh dear

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

THE MOST DANGEROUS SCORELINE!!!!!!!!!!!

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side
YASSSSSSSSs

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I honestly did not expect this. Now take him off before he gets a second yellow.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

he's so fine

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
plucky 200 zillion "pound" team really showing some heart

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
lol get hosed ajax

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

African AIDS cum posted:

plucky 200 zillion "pound" team really showing some heart

if only we'd finished 4th with a net profit

Elliptical Dick
Oct 11, 2008

I made the bald man cry
into the turtle stew

Elliptical Dick posted:

Mourinho is a coward but Ajax aren't good enough to do anything about it. Or at least they haven't been yet. If they manage to start the second half like they started the tie against Lyon they might still put up a fight.

Well poo poo

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
ugh, this result is as bad as the Fox coverage team

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Lol at the posters who thought this would be close

Hoops
Aug 19, 2005

A Black Mark For Retarded Posting
Right that'll do for me, gonna watch the new Better Call Saul and hope it's stopped being crazy boring

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

Go to bed folks nothing left to see here.

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
🎶 helemaal niets in Amsterdam 🎶

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Looks like mou called paul

MalarkeyToboggan
Jan 4, 2015

oliwan posted:

🎶 helemaal niets in Amsterdam 🎶

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

I was gonna write a post about how bad that Sanchez fellow is but I had to take a poo poo (not this post)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Paperhouse posted:

I'd be happier if United were any good at countering, but they're pretty shite at it these days. It's not like Mourinho's Madrid where they could sit back and then score 4 on the break, United will just sit back and score none on the break and then very possibly concede a goal
His Madrid side was shite and his attempt at turning the richest club on the planet into a counter attacking side resulted in exactly two trophies in the three seasons he spent there, as well as making pretty much the entire team hate him by the time he left.

This is just silly. Ajax can't even manage a single pass and this idiot has thought "lets not be risky here lads, try not to attack to much". They're right loving there for the taking and hes defending a 1-0 lead.

• Locked thread