Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Hoops posted:

Right that'll do for me, gonna watch the new Better Call Saul and hope it's stopped being crazy boring

I hate to break it to you, but this game is far more exciting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Hegay posted:

I was gonna write a post about how bad that Sanchez fellow is but I had to take a poo poo (not this post)

But he turned down Barcelona!

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Shocking that this poo poo league that hasn't even provided a CL semi finalist for years will have 5 of it's poo poo teams in the draw next season.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
can someone post the munich sandwich post

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Gorn Myson posted:

His Madrid side was shite and his attempt at turning the richest club on the planet into a counter attacking side resulted in exactly two trophies in the three seasons he spent there, as well as making pretty much the entire team hate him by the time he left.

This is just silly. Ajax can't even manage a single pass and this idiot has thought "lets not be risky here lads, try not to attack to much". They're right loving there for the taking and hes defending a 1-0 lead.

Lol you watched zero Madrid games then, it was pretty decent

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
im just glad there is no soccer for like 8 weeks this summer finally we get a break from this garbage sport

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Another epic European night for the Red Devils, this one will go down in history. Laserpig was right, he was just ahead of his time, hope all the ABUs enjoy feasting on this Stockholm sandwich. Let them win their crap trophies in their little rainy island, Manchester wins the ones that matter. Up the devils.

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

Hegay posted:

Lol you watched zero Madrid games then, it was pretty decent
I watched loads, it was loving shite.

loving go for it now though. Ajax are dogshit, get a few goals in, I have to be up at 3am and this is the only thing I'm planning on watching before bed so I want some silly poo poo to happen. Like Fellani punching someone or something.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

African AIDS cum posted:

im just glad there is no soccer for like 8 weeks this summer finally we get a break from this garbage sport

Confederations Cup in June. UEFA supremacy

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Mourinho had a decent run at Madrid. The "entire team" was basically Iker, who Mou found out to be a fraud long before most people were ready to accept. He was right though.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

UEFA pls

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

Hegay posted:

UEFA pls

Guardiola's wet dream.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

mackintosh posted:

Guardiola's wet dream.

you couldn't justify 11 bad goalkeepers on that pitch

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

great cross rashford

Gorn Myson
Aug 8, 2007

mackintosh posted:

Mourinho had a decent run at Madrid. The "entire team" was basically Iker, who Mou found out to be a fraud long before most people were ready to accept. He was right though.
It took Ancellotti a single season to eclipse him. Zidane outclassed his tenure there in a season and a half.

Mourinho's Madrid run was dire.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
who cares about poo poo real madrid teams

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
gay sport

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
That was really smart.

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax
ajax are almost as bad as liverpool

Magic City Monday
Dec 5, 2016

African AIDS cum posted:

can someone post the munich sandwich post

Laserpig posted:

Rooney looked super inform tonight vs Bayer Leverkusen, he is still world class.

You can see the spring in his step now that he's back in his natural striker position, after being played as an attacking midfielder for the majority of last season... he's back to his old self, Rooney will be a force this season along with RVP and the rest of the team - United will be at the top of the prem with a couple of points to spare by November and Rooney will be the main reason for it.

We've been in more Champions League finals than any other team in the past 15 competitions, we've been in 4 finals, and we've won 2 of them... we've finished top of our group in 6 of our past 7 competitions and we'll finish top of this one too.

Of course - United being the team everybody loves to hate and under-rate (despite our evident success)... nobody is going to want to admit it, but you're going to see another Manchester United final in the 13/14 Champions League, Moyes is hungry, RVP is hungry, Rooney is hungry, what's for dinner? Munich sandwich?

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Jesus Christ

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
ffs Rashford stop loving diving

JOHNSON COCKSLAP
Apr 2, 2017

by Lowtax

mackintosh posted:

ffs Rashford stop loving diving

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
For fucks sake man just shoot

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
Linturd

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
This game has been bad and dumb and the commentary from Alexei Lallas has been absolutely perfect. Thanks for the tour of second tier trophies.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
The trouble with Ajax is they try to pass it in

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

lol rooney on as human victory cigar

EAT FASTER!!!!!!
Sep 21, 2002

Legendary.

:hampants::hampants::hampants:
Would like to have seen that go in for Ajax.

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!
nice dive Herrera

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

RIP laser pig you made an all time classic TRP post and were never seen again

Insurrectionist
May 21, 2007
This Ajax team cannot possibly have played a competent defense all competition long right?

It's very strange how they could score goal after goal in the other knock-out rounds yet look absolutely dire the second they get in even a remotely dangerous position today

Now we're gonna have Manchester United boring everyone on their way to a Ro16 CL knockout next season instead

HJB
Feb 16, 2011

:swoon: I can't get enough of are Dan :swoon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUCn4w-S2KM

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
A well deserved 4th place trophy. Hell, I'm glad.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Yay :rms: A terrible final but gently caress it

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
decent result and a decent season for man u and jose

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
DONT JUMP ON ZLATANS BACK FOR FUCKS SAKE