Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Right now United are playing pretty much like I feared they would and desperately hoped they wouldn't. Very little pressure, Ajax being allowed to keep the ball as much as they see fit. Ball possession currently 70-30 in Ajax's favor.

Don't gently caress this up, please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Lol god drat what a hosed up goal

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Hegay posted:

Shame, would have liked United to lose out on that insane sponsor money

It's not over yet. United are sitting back far too much and this defence easily has at least one goal in it.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

mackintosh posted:

Are they seriously going to be defending 1-0? gently caress off Mou.

Of course they are, I mean that tactic must've worked like 5-10% of the time!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

What a godawful half of football. United happy to sit back and invite pressure, which has literally never backfired so there's no way we'll see a repeat of the Celta 2nd half!!!!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Brony Car posted:

Why are you always so negative?

I'm just imitating my idol Jose Mourinho

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

JFairfax posted:

have you guys never seen a jose mourinho side play a final before or something?

The trouble is that this has been his go-to strategy ~all season long and it's been backfiring horribly ~all season long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I am delighted with that result.

Gonna be a huge summer either way.

• Locked thread