Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Mameluke posted:

Finally a video game where you can kill Trump voters

Wolfenstein already exists

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Just realized page 2 in its entirety is this joke and people reacting to this joke and also a Trump voter who is very upset about this joke.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Cletus MacRacist: remember... no russian

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Just realized page 2 in its entirety is this joke and people reacting to this joke and also a Trump voter who is very upset about this joke.
I didn't get the joke but pretended I did. I thought it was about old people

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

The protagonist should be a black, female LEO, like Rachel from Justified.

Wakko
Jun 9, 2002
Faboo!

big nipples big life posted:

The protagonist should be a black, female LEO, like Rachel from Justified.

also the main plot is about rescuing her girlfriend from ya'll qaeda.

i'd buy 5 copies

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

with how insanely lovely the writing is in those games i can't wait to see how heavy handed they can make this

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Maya Fey posted:

with how insanely lovely the writing is in those games i can't wait to see how heavy handed they can make this

Imagine Kevin Smith's Red State but stripped of any nuance and depth (lol)

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

far cry 6 should be in a public library but like a public library cut off from civilization and filled with eskimos or something

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

far cry 7 should be in Costco where the towers are sample tables

you play as an elderly Asian woman who needs to elbow other shoppers out of her way to get at the samples

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Thirsty Girl posted:

far cry 6 should be in a public library but like a public library cut off from civilization and filled with eskimos or something

It should be on a university campus

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

The protagonist should be that hot trans elf from that nintendo game.

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

numberoneposter posted:

The protagonist should be that hot trans elf from that nintendo game.

link?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i dunno i dont play video games meant for children

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

In Far Cry 8 you are a photographer who jumps a fence to take a close photo of a waterfall but you slip because the rocks are very wet beyond the fence.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

In Far Cry 8 you are a photographer who jumps a fence to take a close photo of a waterfall but you slip because the rocks are very wet beyond the fence.

whoah i like the cut of your jiblets lets run w/ this see where it goes

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Thirsty Girl posted:

whoah i like the cut of your jiblets lets run w/ this see where it goes
In far cry 2 (the sequel to far cry) you're a tourist who cries, because he is far from home.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

An upcoming Far Cry game is said to be about a small child whose parents let him ride his tricycle around the block but not into the alleyway towards the next street over. He rides his tricycle through the alleyway one day and then gets lost and has to find an adult to help him get home.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

i used to be a terrified nerd but then i got myself a

tribal tattoo

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

A man goes into an anarchist bookstore to use the bathroom but when he comes out they ask him to buy something.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Far Cry 9 takes place entirely on top of a radio tower

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Franais.
:siren: never before seen leaked beta footage of far cry 3 (aka the good one) to celebrate far cry 5's announcement :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2ZX_ToJHFk

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Honestly middle Americans will probably be even more popular than Nazis as power-fantasy bullet targets.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
yeah they voted wrong so right up there with nazis BLAM BLAM DIE FUCKERS

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Far Cry 10 takes place in a Office Depot and your character is Slavoj Zizek

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
The MAGA CHUDs are all up in arms over this. They're literally planning on not buying a video game!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

rezatahs posted:

yeah they voted wrong so right up there with nazis BLAM BLAM DIE FUCKERS

This only 100% without any sense of irony attached to it. gently caress Nazis.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
Far Cry 11 you are an anthropomorphic mouse facing evil rats while also contending with the various hazards of the giant house you are in

turn off the TV
Aug 4, 2010

moderately annoying

numberoneposter posted:

how are they going to explain away the mass murder of americans at the hands of the so called protagonist without the national guard or FBI showing up???

The plot of the game is that an insane doomsday prepper/freeman of the land cult takes over part of Montana, so judging by the stars under the logo I'm guessing that you play as the feds.

This game is a Bundy siege simulator.

E: also one of the antagonists is Tom Cruise.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

link please

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

They don't look anywhere near in-bred enough to be Montanans though. They even have jaws and foreheads.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Far Cry 5: shoot a bunch of Youtube knife reviewers.

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe
i think so far my favorite part of the thread is the posts conflating montanans with the rednecks of applachia

like seriously lmbo

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
strange how maga weirdoes complain about snowflakes but are very easily offended and mad at a videogame portraying rednecks ?? I'm sure there will be some references to trump or something but man are they such salty babies

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
This is cool

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I can't wait for the subtle biting social commentary from the fine folks over at Ubisoft

maybe you'll get to team up with the protagonist of watch_dogs 2 and teach those bundy hicks a lesson, then laugh at the latest memes such as [sexy Wendy's logo] and/or [fat man rolling down a hill] together

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

rezatahs posted:

i think so far my favorite part of the thread is the posts conflating montanans with the rednecks of applachia

like seriously lmbo

yes less Cletus the slack jawed yokel and more Clive bundy and his band of weirdoes occupying a federal reserve

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Jerry Cotton posted:

They don't look anywhere near in-bred enough to be Montanans though. They even have jaws and foreheads.

ubi thinks mountain folk look like seattle hipsters and since you get to shoot them I don't really think this is bad.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

The gamer uprising against the painting of good American families as insane killers will lead to a second version of this game getting published where the crazy people are, I don't know, let's say one of the weird polygamous Mormon sects from southern Alberta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

big nipples big life posted:

ubi thinks mountain folk look like seattle hipsters and since you get to shoot them I don't really think this is bad.

Yeah I don't really care one way or the other. I'm sure making 3-D models that look like actual Americans would be a lot harder than just using human-shaped models.

• Locked thread