Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Squashing Machine posted:

I'm conflicted on this one. On one hand, I like the Far Cry games and rural Montana seems like a novel and interesting place to take the series rather than just Anonymized Foreign Country, but on the other, I hate the idea of spineless little would-be Nazi punchers getting to enact a power fantasy based on the idea that everyone who voted differently from you deserves to die
Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Let us English posted:

I was kinda bummed because Montana culture is crazy hosed up and I hoped to see some sick burns. Now it'll be jokes at the expense of out of state arrivals, which I grew up hearing constantly.

"drat coastal elites stealing our land" *votes said coastal elites into Congress*

i love my tecch bro and asian touristy j-hole

also last time near old faithful was a shitton of people saying the god drat stupidest poo poo, it was almost mindblowing. not to mention all the idiots putting them or their kids in danger,

https://www.tetongravity.com/story/culture/yellowstone-rangers-walk-off-job-in-protest-of-tourist-stupidity satire but lmao thats seriously the kind of poo poo people do

Xaris fucked around with this message at 06:19 on May 27, 2017

• Locked thread