Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
strange how maga weirdoes complain about snowflakes but are very easily offended and mad at a videogame portraying rednecks ?? I'm sure there will be some references to trump or something but man are they such salty babies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

rezatahs posted:

i think so far my favorite part of the thread is the posts conflating montanans with the rednecks of applachia

like seriously lmbo

yes less Cletus the slack jawed yokel and more Clive bundy and his band of weirdoes occupying a federal reserve

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
far cry 2 was fun, i liked it.

far cry 3 was, okay, it wasn't very memorable or amazing or anything.

blood dragon was tons of fun, but maybe only once or twice, not like a game with a ton of replay value.

i like atmosphere and lots of dialogue, little sidequests are fun and conquering forts was always great.

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
im kid rocks joyful expression

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Flubby posted:

I hope this throws the Tarzan poo poo on its head. Instead of the white guy that falls out of the sky into a foreign land and somehow succeeds where all the natives failed, I want someone from like, Uganda or something, to slaughter all these white guys and become a hero in Montana. It's only fair.

far cry 2 you had your choice of imperialist hero, from far albania to a mercenary from like..idk south africa or something

far cry 3 you were some dude named jake on vacation or something idk

far cry 4 wasnt the guy asian

• Locked thread