Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Caufman
May 7, 2007

Piss de Bundy posted:

far cry 2 you had your choice of imperialist hero, from far albania to a mercenary from like..idk south africa or something

far cry 3 you were some dude named jake on vacation or something idk

far cry 4 wasnt the guy asian

Far Cry 1: White guy fights aliens/mutants.
Far Cry 2: A multiracial African safari.
Far Cry 3: White dude fails to make satire, creates racism instead.
Far Cry 4: South Asian on East Asian violence.
Far Cry Primal: Cro-magnons vs Neanderthals.

edit: Far Cry Blood Dragon: Cyborg on Cyborg violence.

Flubby posted:

I hope this throws the Tarzan poo poo on its head. Instead of the white guy that falls out of the sky into a foreign land and somehow succeeds where all the natives failed, I want someone from like, Uganda or something, to slaughter all these white guys and become a hero in Montana. It's only fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

People from the Himlayas don't usually wear pink suits and bleach their hair, but Far Cry 4 was still considered an accurate interactive documentary.

Pagan Min is not from Kyrat. He's from Hong Kong.

But generally, people from Hong Kong aren't voiced by a white American, either, so...

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The "good" route is to wait patiently in the dining room for Pagan Min to return. He then shows you where/what Lakshmana is: Lakshmana is Pagan Min and Ishwari's daughter, murdered by Mohan Ghale, Ajay's father.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Maybe its really about hipsters

who moved to Montana and bought guns and flags ironically

You just discovered the Far Cry 5 plot twist.

You were the violent secessionist the whole time!!

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Anyone whose been the the Himalayan region will tell you of course it's real

Caufman
May 7, 2007
That's a part of Pagan Min's incredibly successful conservation efforts.

Of course, the son of Mohan Ghale would use that as a pretext for rampant poaching so he can have a new messenger bag.

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Salt Fish posted:

I find this post very credible because the poster is clearly an expert at sniffing their own farts.

Me too, I am an expert and sniffing my farts.

One time I was in a room and someone farted. I said, "Don't look at me, that doesn't smell at all like my own fart."

Caufman
May 7, 2007
The guy in Montana who punched a reporter yesterday won the special election tonight.

You can't buy timeliness like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caufman
May 7, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

The alt right is mad

Far Cry 3 fans.

edit: wrong quote.

• Locked thread