Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

mom and dad fight a lot posted:

why is "ginner" written on the back of that white person

edit: oh, it's "sinner". I thought this was some alternate timeline where they switched the N and G around for the n-word. And it's white people.

Are you one of those people thinks that the Disney logo says "Gisnep"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

8-Bit Scholar posted:

you're gonna beggar belief.

The recent Far Cry games are not really known for serious realism and believability at all times.

Danger - Octopus!
Apr 20, 2008

Nap Ghost

Universe Master posted:

I want a far cry game set in a fantasy universe. Some dark wizard looking through a crystal finds a loaded arsenal on present day earth and opens a portal that sucks stockpiles of assault and sniper rifles and light machine guns and armed jeeps and all the usual far cry stuff and he hands it out to a bunch of orc followers. You're a commando dude who gets sucked in as well, and a good wizard finds you and teaches you Bioshock/Skyrim type hand weapon magic. You'll take down orks armed with AKs with either guns or magic and hunt dragons and griffons and manticores.

Metal Gear: Survive is ~TACTICAL ESPIONAGE ACTION~ but with weird zombie monsters so that's halfway there.

Wait, you're basically wanting Call of Duty: Army of Darkness aren't you? drat, now I really want that too.

• Locked thread