Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gonna shoot a bunch of fascist neo-nazis. Can't wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

doctorfrog posted:

I think violence should eventually be modeled to the point where you hack up a corpse and can look through his bloodstained wallet and see pictures of the procedurally generated family that he left behind to become a faceless mercenary that you could murder and dismember for your own amusement.

thats why my favorite game is NetHack. Just kill things then eat them

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sunswipe posted:

Alpha Protocol had the beginnings of this, with the end of mission stats telling you what the survivors' hospital bills were and how many orphans the dead left behind.

Isn't that what that one game did? Reward you for being a maniac during gameplay, then chastise you later

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

turn off the TV posted:

Spec Ops: The Line is probably what you're thinking of. There's a part where you get to shoot white phosphorous at a ton of people in huge crowds and then the protagonist finds out that they were women and children and walks around their hosed up corpses.

yeah, thats the one. I would have felt really bad about doing that if it wasn't a god drat video game

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pitdragon posted:

you're telling me these people got hit with WP and they still have intact clothing? videogame developers afraid their audience cant handle charred NAKED corpses? please

it was pretty loving dumb

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

phallocentriloquist posted:

Make America GAME Again

it will take me 17teen hours! let me know when we are gonna kill Nazi

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pitdragon posted:

seems like a shame to put so much effort into making twisted looking corpses and not even have them come back as zombies for the player to fight

I would agree if i could understand what you said

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pitdragon posted:

seems like a shame to put so much effort into making twisted looking corpses and not even have them come back as zombies for the player to fight

I never actually finished that game. Don't tell any one

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

mind the walrus posted:

:same: I don't even like Farcry but this is like catnip.

Farcry sucked. But Farcry 3 was one of the best games ever

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jerry Cotton posted:

DID SOMEONE SAY BULLETSTORM?!?!?

"You'll kill my dick? I don't even know what that means!"

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Bulletstorm is a good and funny game

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Jerry Cotton posted:

It has its moments.

yep, its pretty good

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

interwhat posted:

Hacking a guy up with the battle axe in gtav made me wonder for a split second why enjoyed it so much

pretty sure that never happened

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

interwhat posted:

You callin me a liar, homie?

yup. what are you gonna do about it?

• Locked thread