Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hm. Looks like they got the American flag wrong. They're french though, so simple mistake I guess :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Madcosby posted:

Here's everything you missed if you havent played a farcry game

one billion climbing animations

900 million skinning animations until you discover on a random forum post 4 years after playing the game that you can turn these off

one billion stupid healing animations of you pulling something from your arm

one boring torch the drugs quest where every quest giver tells you how cool this quest is and how awesome the flamethrower is that you never equip again

two hallucinate and walk forward and revisit plot points quests that move at a snails pace and take away all the good gameplay for 45 minutes

50 swim under a pool of water to get to the cave on the otherside quests

Here's a list of all the npcs you'll encounter

A charismatic villain who has "pizzazz" and "flair". You know they have charisma because the game tells you they do

A priest who worships guns

A CIA agent who used you

A sexy female protagonist who will ask you to do something differently than the lead male npc protagonist

a real boss villain who's been pulling the charismatic villains strings. you will fight him in a helicopter

A++ same game every time. Will play again easy as gently caress to win basically just shoot things in pretty landscapes simulator
Did the cave man one have these

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Best Far Cry game was Blood Dragon. They should have made Blood Dragon 2 imo

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maya Fey posted:

there's already a game where you kill trump supporters, and it's called Call of Duty: World at War
:wth:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pawn 17 posted:

I wish they would make one where we can play as Vaas and run around killing rich white kids.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEWJ-JgVS7Q
wow, nacho really went off the deep end after poisoning hector.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

quite the opposite my friend
What's the opposite of French??

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

Single player games are for autistics
oh I guess I better check out this game then

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Just realized page 2 in its entirety is this joke and people reacting to this joke and also a Trump voter who is very upset about this joke.
I didn't get the joke but pretended I did. I thought it was about old people

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

far cry 7 should be in Costco where the towers are sample tables

you play as an elderly Asian woman who needs to elbow other shoppers out of her way to get at the samples

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Thirsty Girl posted:

whoah i like the cut of your jiblets lets run w/ this see where it goes
In far cry 2 (the sequel to far cry) you're a tourist who cries, because he is far from home.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maya Fey posted:

a Far Cry... from a good game!

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Maya Fey posted:

crysis/ warhead were both good for the first couple hours where you're the Predator insanely brutally murdering koreans in the jungle
crysis was good up until the point you had to fight jellyfish

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Over There posted:

Really hoping for this to be a postal 2 reboot
pee pee in the tower's mouth until it throws up

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Strudel Man posted:

No, no, he was Irish.
:thejoke:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

WatermelonGun posted:

Blood Dragon was so loving lame.
Thats what was good about it.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

also #whitegenocide

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

yeah the left doesn't like that stuff.

at least the side of the left that complains about video games on the internet
the side of the left that loves to vaguely call for revolution but doesn't have any idea of what that entails

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Squashing Machine posted:

In a knowing nod to the popular racial satire "Get Out'
Another SA meme gone mainstream

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

it;s the same thing that allows people to think it makes sense to claim that Shakespeare was writing about transgender rights

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

holy poo poo lmao

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Nobody has actually argued in favor of death of the author you weird angry nerd
I don't know if someone said this already but I'm arguing for death of the author of the quoted post :grin:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

CharlestonJew posted:

I think it's going to kick rear end, and will pleasantly surprise you.
let's team up and kick eoraymel's rear end :twisted:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

more games need to take place in the way-out parts of america instead of new york / LA / etc.
The what?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Let us English posted:

Watching the trailer something sticks out. The in-game towns clearly look like the Pacific-Northwest or western Montana. Yet, all the promo material was shot in Eastern Montana in Big Sky country. I know it probably doesn't make a difference to most people, but there is a night and day difference in culture and geography on either side of the continental divide. The crazies on the west side are neo-nazis and the crazies on the right are Freeman militia types. I guess they're the same thing these days though.
It's funny that you expected them to get regional Montanan culture correct

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

HAT FETISH posted:

also genuinely lol at coward publishers insisting on multicultural american christofascism. not Gauuhh!! Why or gently caress Yeah. Good, just genuinely lol
:confused:

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Just Lol at the penal establishment pushing out geopolitics western eveningwear monopolylogue. Hunnggghhhhh! HUnggghhh!! Oof Oof Oof Oof Uuuiaaaahhhh OH OH OH AAAUUGH lol

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

HAT FETISH posted:

Melt nicedown
take it to AI bud

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Let us English posted:

Gotta make sure you're shooting the right kind of nazi.
They probably looked up Montana on Know Your Meme and saw that it means mountain in spanish and so they just put a mountain into the games backgroudn and then google image searched americaine with big beard peu peu and saw this

and made 3d models of the hipsters that came up and thats as far as their thought process went as far as making it into multicultural christofascism like the other guy said.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The Library is great on co-op because you're usually killing all the bad guys quickly and not spending ten minutes chasing down one last little Flood guy on your own, only to then realize you've spun yourself around eight times and you end up going back the way you came for awhile because the entire level looks the same
Counterpoint: libraries are for nerds :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

WaryWarren posted:

unionized schools and their lazy teachers :argh:

more realistically, it would feature home-schooled retards and their paranoid, cowardly parents.

also, holy gently caress, i never knew there were so many gaming nerds on this dead gae forum.
what else do you think depressed alcoholics do besides jerkin off and drinking themselves to death

• Locked thread