Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Squashing Machine posted:

I'm conflicted on this one. On one hand, I like the Far Cry games and rural Montana seems like a novel and interesting place to take the series rather than just Anonymized Foreign Country, but on the other, I hate the idea of spineless little would-be Nazi punchers getting to enact a power fantasy based on the idea that everyone who voted differently from you deserves to die

im gonna rp as a blue blooded republican senator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I hope we can play as pagan min and ride elephants

shovelbum
Oct 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

a bone to pick posted:

Yeah but it's literally a "flood" of zombie aliens pouring in at you. It gets really tense when they show up, for instance The Library is one of the hardest missions in Halo. It feels like a real alien zombie invasion sometimes which is why I was never bored fighting them.

I think too it was technically impressive to have so many zombies in a game of the early Halo era

• Locked thread