Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gobbagool
Feb 5, 2016

by R. Guyovich
Doctor Rope

Boner Zone posted:

I was going to say the villain designs ruin my immersion since the rednecks I see locally are either fat as gently caress or skeletal with universally bad haircuts, facial hair, tattoos and clothing that's at least a decade out of style driving either lifted fords or lowered chevy s-10s

but the characters' overly manicured artisinal haircuts are perfect for imagining them as richard spencer types so it works imo

agreed, and the people caremad about trump would literally shoot their dicks off if they ever came near a gun

edit: i hope they have time to fix these two critical issues, because with those two changes i'll buy it

gobbagool fucked around with this message at 21:02 on May 24, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread