Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka
$10 says they're going to have a mission akin to 3's where you burn the weed operation, but this time you're rigging a meth lab to explode

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

amusinginquiry posted:

I hope the coop isn't as much of a buggy mess as 4

Good news: it'll be even worse

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I'm conflicted on this one. On one hand, I like the Far Cry games and rural Montana seems like a novel and interesting place to take the series rather than just Anonymized Foreign Country, but on the other, I hate the idea of spineless little would-be Nazi punchers getting to enact a power fantasy based on the idea that everyone who voted differently from you deserves to die

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Strudel Man posted:

It's silly to fret about what other people enjoy pretending in their games.

I'm thinking mostly of the slew of games journalism articles that will inevitably say this is a capital-I Important Game for the Trump Age, coming from the game series where you literally look at your bloody hands and say "what have I become" in one scene

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I'm mostly just waiting for the day when the McElroy Brothers completely disavow Polygon and the little cohort of joyless scolds they managed to bring together

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't know what this means but you do.

If you're not down with the McElroys then whatever bruv

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

Your tranq crossbow gets less effective as the game goes on, as the sedative is opioid-based and your enemies will become increasingly degenerate and resistant to its effects

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

In a knowing nod to the popular racial satire "Get Out', it will be possible to repurpose an elk antler into a melee weapon and stab white people in the neck with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

numberoneposter posted:

i hope u play as a bad rear end lesbian rear end kicker!!! :clint:

I don't get it, what's this character's motivation for beating up lesbians

• Locked thread