Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I hope this throws the Tarzan poo poo on its head. Instead of the white guy that falls out of the sky into a foreign land and somehow succeeds where all the natives failed, I want someone from like, Uganda or something, to slaughter all these white guys and become a hero in Montana. It's only fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I'm pretty sure Bioshock Infinite did take a stance. I had to look up the quote that was at the center of the kerfuffle when the game first came out. When the oppressed minorities fought back and started killing people Booker and Elizabeth stop Fitzroy (leader of the resistance) from killing a white child. After Elizabeth says, "In the end the only difference between Fitzroy and Comstock is how you spell their name." So yeah, the game definitely had an opinion on how you were supposed to feel about it. Both sides were portrayed as bad. At least through the eyes of the protagonists. Take it however you want.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
I can't wait to hunt Americans with a compound bow.

• Locked thread