Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Incitatus posted:

Seduce the widow so you can knock down the wall between your condos and have one big condo.

Or just install a gloryhole. I'm a private person myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
T&P with the family

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
OP have you considered how this will affect your property value

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Isn't this like the third neighbor of yours that this has happened to?

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

dead neighbor remembers op as quiet, kind, private

Neutrino
Mar 8, 2006

Fallen Rib
OP, do you want to stay at my place for awhile? I really don't like my neighbor. Maybe you could do something to them too.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Big Beef City posted:

Isn't this like the third neighbor of yours that this has happened to?

At this rate that condo is going to be haunted as poo poo and will become a stigmatized property.

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Three Olives posted:

The guy I stick my penis into.

Then why not say boyfriend/husband instead of making people play the "gay or nay" guessing game?

Seriously, I'm gay and this "partner" stuff annoys the piss out of me. I know it's an attempt at solidarity, but gay marriage is legal now so I think the sun has set on that particular gesture.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
3O top confirmed

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
three olives has spent 12 years posting about the apartment life he lives as a homosexual trust fund kid who has nothing to do all day
come visit him at la tour condominiums in dallas texas. he will show you his keurigs

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I don't think any of that is true it sounds like the gimmick account of an irl straight poor person

Les Os fucked around with this message at 01:25 on May 25, 2017

Spermanent Record
Mar 28, 2007
I interviewed a NK escapee who came to my school and made a thread. Then life got in the way and the translation had to be postponed. I did finish it in the end, but nobody is going to pay 10 bux to update my.avatar
Did you mean to just post your address on the internet 3 Olives? I'd take those pics down if not.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

Lurker Ant posted:

Then why not say boyfriend/husband instead of making people play the "gay or nay" guessing game?

Seriously, I'm gay and this "partner" stuff annoys the piss out of me. I know it's an attempt at solidarity, but gay marriage is legal now so I think the sun has set on that particular gesture.

Because we aren't married and I think boyfriend trivializes a mature committed relationship to a level that high schoolers routinely use to profess their idiotic naive infatuation with people they are dating?

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 01:58 on May 25, 2017

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Lurker Ant posted:

I support 3O's right to call his gaysex companion whatever he wants.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Spermanent Record posted:

Did you mean to just post your address on the internet 3 Olives? I'd take those pics down if not.

Any deranged internet weirdo e-stalking me already knows where I live, if they want to harass my concierge and have the building call the police without me even maybe knowing about it congratulations?

Madness
Jan 23, 2007

Three Olives posted:

Because we aren't married and I think boyfriend trivializes a mature committed relationship to a level that high schoolers routinely use to profess their idiotic naive infatuation with people they are dating?

Just say my cock companion then, this partner stuff is so old school live in the now. Your CC will thank you for it!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

Wait, you just called him your boyfriend, I'm cmfused. Sexually.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

gary oldmans diary posted:

three olives has spent 12 years posting about the apartment life he lives as a homosexual trust fund kid who has nothing to do all day
come visit him at la tour condominiums in dallas texas. he will show you his keurigs

Wtf it says the HOA fee is per square foot and if my house was a condo in that building I'd be paying $2200/month just to have some human being doorman and access to a pool full of screaming kids.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Burt Sexual posted:

Wait, you just called him your boyfriend, I'm cmfused. Sexually.

Because I don't give a poo poo almost all of the time, significant other, boyfriend, partner, we occasionally get husband.

In an introduction by each other it is partner.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Three Olives posted:

Any deranged internet weirdo e-stalking me already knows where I live, if they want to harass my concierge and have the building call the police without me even maybe knowing about it congratulations?
*posts pictures of condo building with name displayed*
ohmygawd people keep stalking me! everyone is obsessed with me! well.. :bigtran: maybe posting pics of my kitchen will keep them at bay

null
Feb 19, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
He probably got advance word that the condo association is going to approve outside trick or treaters this year and preemptively committed suicide.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Three Olives posted:

Because I don't give a poo poo almost all of the time, significant other, boyfriend, partner, we occasionally get husband.

In an introduction by each other it is partner.

Let's talk more about your sexuality.

Secular Humanist
Mar 1, 2016

by Smythe
hmm his family should probably be sent a link to this thread imo

in fact, all deceased people should have a gbs thread i mean wtf how is that not a thing honestly

Autism Sneaks
Nov 21, 2016

Burt Sexual posted:

Let's talk more about your sexuality.

As long as we don't have to talk about his loving living arrangements

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Imagine 3 Olives at the end of a lease.
This thread works much the same way.

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
I guess he will never be the head of a major corporation.

Flubby
Feb 28, 2006
Fun Shoe
My neighbor died a few months ago, but somehow it didn't cross my mind to snap pictures of them taking the body away. If another one goes I'll get some shots. Maybe I'll catch an arm dangling out from under a sheet or something we can all gawk at. As caring rubbernecker neighbors do.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
Neighbor dead. So what.

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

VikingSkull posted:

maybe it was your posting

myDad
Jan 20, 2010

ce n'est pas ma mère
College Slice

Fog Tripper posted:

Was he a Keureg or French Press man?

glad to see you off probation

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Dang, one condo off...

Lurker Ant
Nov 16, 2016

Three Olives posted:

At least "boyfriend" sounds romantic. "Partner" sounds like a hiking buddy.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

Lurker Ant posted:

That's a good point.

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Lurker Ant posted:

Partner gives it away he's gay. I saw the pictures, read "partner", thought "3o?" Scrolled up and yep, sure enough.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

W...was it because of...AIDS? Not the catchphrase, the horrific disease.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

why do you live in an office building

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

tenspott posted:

Dang, one condo off...

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

Yes, hello. My name is StupidSexyVaultGuy and this my sergeant at arms. Please do not make direct eye contact or use contractions. The royal "we" is encouraged.

Also, ask me about buttsex.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Do you think this neighbour died because of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyVaultGuy
Jul 26, 2003

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO posted:

Do you think this neighbour died because of it

Perhaps 3O will tell us more if we press for information about Persian throw pillows.

• Locked thread