Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

fractals are a thing that exists. some people like them or hate them but it really doesnt matter. sometimes they look cool but ehhhh

post in this thread if you are indifferent about fractals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

Symbolic Butt posted:

fractals loving rule

i dont think this is the right thread for you

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

the fractal you have in the op is derivative and done to death. there are soooo many other cool fractals. they just aren't as popular and well known like the popstar fractal you posted

if the tried and true mainstream fractal doesnt stir any strong opinion im not confident your underground hipster fractals will either tbh

Captain Foo posted:

yo i like fractals op

cool

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

echinopsis posted:

took me a while to really admit 2 myself i hate them

echi maybe you hate fractals becsuse you despise people that are into fractals. like people that are into sublime

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

bump_fn posted:

lol u nerd

:ironicat:

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

perhaps someday with the power of fractals

• Locked thread