Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

The Skeleton King posted:

I'm not whining. I like hearing about where the show went after i stopped watching, since I dot have the time or patience to watch anymore.

I will always stand by my opinion that the show would be better without Danny and her off color eyebrows.

Her eyebrows are okay. Problem is she's a terrible actor and her plot is boring trash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
I don't know who littlefinger is but I hope it's me

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Sansa and Arya are hot.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

im excessively jaded and irony poisoned from the books and titty show

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Dongicus posted:

im excessively jaded and irony posioned from the books and titty show

Would the brief clip in the trailer of Yara (Asha) Greyjoy making out with Ellaria Sand make you feel better?

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

The Skeleton King posted:

Lmao, that's amazing. How did he manage to do that?

Cripple wizard uses his "see the backstory" magic to go back in time and accidentally gives door retard brain damage and he keeps saying "hold the door" until it shortens to hodor. Meaning cripple wizard basically retarded him 30 years in the past so that door retard could die holding a door open which only happened because they had to run away from the magic tree wizard and his magic tree

That only happened because cripple wizard used his "see the backstory" magic to see too much of the backstory and so Winter Skeletor saw him seeing him and gave him a bad touch that breaks the court ordered restraining order on Magic Tree which means that Winter Skeletor, the Frozen Chosen and the rest of the Bone Krew don't have to wait to be invited before dropping in

And that only happened because Tree Wizard said hey we're done for the episode don't look at any more backstory and Cripple Wizard said no I can't wait another week.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Would the brief clip in the trailer of Yara (Asha) Greyjoy making out with Ellaria Sand make you feel better?
If you hit your wiener with a hammer, that would make me feel better... :shobon:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

a hole-y ghost posted:

If you hit your wiener with a hammer, that would make me feel better... :shobon:

Joke's on you:

*takes mask off*

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I'm mad that you spoiled my show

IT BURNS
Nov 19, 2012

No rapes?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Joke's on you:

*takes mask off*

:sigh:

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Now come get in this crate I prepared for you, we're going to Pentos.

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

Things I want to see

- death farts/making GBS threads
- (zombie) giant stepping on people
- sand snake titties
- the hound eating chicken
- the hounds dilz

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
ruining things is good humor. good humor

Waltzing Along posted:

If you don't like spoilers, go to your TV/IV hugbox. This thread is not for you.
wow such an internet tough guy about both his edginess and his tv watching

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

slowm posted:

Can't wait for every character's spin-off!

unironically this for the adventures of bronn and tyrion, whoring and swindling around and getting in capers and poo poo

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

The Protagonist posted:

unironically this for the adventures of bronn and tyrion, whoring and swindling around and getting in capers and poo poo

This plus Varys being the guy who sends them out on these capers.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Who What Now posted:

Who's In McShane?

He's Frank, and he's lethal. Never turn your back on a man who has been in a chemical fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUpzZ30FviE

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Seriously though, how bout them 4 o clock titties

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

can't wait until this horrible show ends and i never have to think about it or talk about it again.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Hell Yeah posted:

can't wait until this horrible show ends and i never have to think about it or talk about it again.

Been thinkin about those titties...

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf
GoT is one continuous troll. The story will never be finished and any character you might like will be either be killed off or will get stuck in a perpetual circle jerk of some lovely plot line that never delivers any sort of satisfying conclusion. That said, Lena Headey is legit hot and I unironically fap to all Cersei scenes.

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

Krycek posted:

GoT is one continuous troll. The story will never be finished and any character you might like will be either be killed off or will get stuck in a perpetual circle jerk of some lovely plot line that never delivers any sort of satisfying conclusion. That said, Lena Headey is legit hot and I unironically fap to all Cersei scenes.

It's really sad because ASOIAF started out really strong and GRRM has completely petered out and lost any motivation now that he's rich and fat, as opposed to just fat.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Lil Peeler posted:

he's rich and fat, as opposed to just fat.

GRRM confirmed goon

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Lil Peeler posted:

It's really sad because ASOIAF started out really strong and GRRM has completely petered out and lost any motivation now that he's rich and fat, as opposed to just fat.

Im glad he owned a lot of white middle class people into giving a poo poo about books for like a year

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm only interested in this next season because of Dem Thrones.

Captain Lavender
Oct 21, 2010

verb the adjective noun

"and me dying. Now GET THE GIRLS FUCKIN!"

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
I hope Sansa gets poo poo on some more because she sucks.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
The show in general kind of sucks. It was okay the first few seasons but drat...

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

SCROTO TURBOSPERG posted:

Im glad he owned a lot of white middle class people into giving a poo poo about books for like a year

lol not even that, that's the irony is that this series will be remembered more for titties, gore and a dude getting his schlong chopped off than any king of literary skill in the first three books

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

Waltzing Along posted:

This plus Varys being the guy who sends them out on these capers.

:yeah:

I almost added the caveat that when poo poo gets real dire the spider shows up and disappears everyone they interacted with over the season

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
I hope a giant steps on some more people

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

proof of concept posted:

I hope a giant steps on some more people everyone

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

fruit on the bottom posted:

Cripple wizard uses his "see the backstory" magic to go back in time and accidentally gives door retard brain damage and he keeps saying "hold the door" until it shortens to hodor. Meaning cripple wizard basically retarded him 30 years in the past so that door retard could die holding a door open which only happened because they had to run away from the magic tree wizard and his magic tree

In defense of the show(which has sucked for several seasons now), this scene was really loving funny.

One in the Bum
Apr 25, 2014

Hair Elf

Salty Josh posted:

The show in general kind of sucks. It was okay the first few seasons but drat...

It suffers because they try to cram too much of the story into each season/episode. But it's still better than 90% of current network programming

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
im a big fan of got but Im not some weirdo bitch rear end baby and so my reaction to spoilers is basically "oh okay" and I go on with my life so I recommend everyone be the same as me if u wanna be good and cool as I am (I'm cool)

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
^ what a cool guy

realbez
Mar 23, 2005

Fun Shoe

Thank you, I enjoyed reliving the episode in this way

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
GoT is a very good show. By its lonesome it might not compare to some other shows, but it falters mainly because that fat gently caress won't ever finish writing the story.

A lot of HBO shows have been better. But compare it to most shows on TV, period. Even some period cycles. It's pretty good.

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Zippy the Bummer posted:

GoT is a very good show. By its lonesome it might not compare to some other shows, but it falters mainly because that fat gently caress won't ever finish writing the story.

A lot of HBO shows have been better. But compare it to most shows on TV, period. Even some period cycles. It's pretty good.

Up until the last two seasons I would have agreed, but things have gone downhill and fast. It's still a visually impressive show, but the writing has gotten real dumb. Sure the source material sucks/isn't there past the first 3 books, but that doesn't excuse the show spending its budget on tits and cgi instead of hiring some decent writers to compensate for grrm being a lazy fat gently caress.

Also we're no longer in the times where HBO is the only source for not-poo poo TV, so there's plenty of competition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

bloom posted:

Up until the last two seasons I would have agreed, but things have gone downhill and fast. It's still a visually impressive show, but the writing has gotten real dumb. Sure the source material sucks/isn't there past the first 3 books, but that doesn't excuse the show spending its budget on tits and cgi instead of hiring some decent writers to compensate for grrm being a lazy fat gently caress.

Also we're no longer in the times where HBO is the only source for not-poo poo TV, so there's plenty of competition.

you're not wrong

over all i'd give GoT a 6.5 out of 10 so far, although the first few seasons would get an easy 7 or 8 out of me