Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Door giant is dead,'and cripple wizard is the one who made him retarded because truly it is cripple wizard who is th retard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

The Skeleton King posted:

Lmao, that's amazing. How did he manage to do that?

Cripple wizard uses his "see the backstory" magic to go back in time and accidentally gives door retard brain damage and he keeps saying "hold the door" until it shortens to hodor. Meaning cripple wizard basically retarded him 30 years in the past so that door retard could die holding a door open which only happened because they had to run away from the magic tree wizard and his magic tree

That only happened because cripple wizard used his "see the backstory" magic to see too much of the backstory and so Winter Skeletor saw him seeing him and gave him a bad touch that breaks the court ordered restraining order on Magic Tree which means that Winter Skeletor, the Frozen Chosen and the rest of the Bone Krew don't have to wait to be invited before dropping in

And that only happened because Tree Wizard said hey we're done for the episode don't look at any more backstory and Cripple Wizard said no I can't wait another week.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

mike12345 posted:

Isn't she 12 or something

She's really 700 years old so it's ok

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
She's also Jean Gray in the movies so that might be her ticket out

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
To be honest, I was hoping Cleganebowl wouldn't happen. In the books Browne meets the priest and there's a unnamed character who fits the hound's description though the priest explicitly says that the hound is dead and buried and then she moves on and we never see them again and Sandor has a nice little sendoff where he's out his old life behind him and implied to have found a measure of peace exiting the story on a high note.

I liked that ending for him.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider

Solice Kirsk posted:

Too bad the show...er, showed us how that all ends up for him.

I know and I hated it!

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
Sunset found her squatting in the grass, groaning. Every stool was looser than the one before, and smelled fouler. By the time the moon came up she was making GBS threads brown water. The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew, and her thirst sent her crawling to the stream to suck up more water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

Biscuit Hider
She was sopping wet when he entered her. “drat you,” she said. “drat you drat you drat you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her oval office became the world.