Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

im excessively jaded and irony poisoned from the books and titty show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

NomChompsky posted:

its called game of thrones not game of social justice babies

its called game of thrones not game of social justice babies

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

the dragon dies

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Neurotic Roleplay posted:

nice

why do people like the books again?

The books were good and I enjoyed reading them. I'm glad I didn't become a bitter weirdo about them.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

goons wrote a really embarrassing asoiaf fanfic and jerk themselves off to it

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Someone brought this dumb show up today at work and I expressed my love of euron and they all went into lecture mode about how problematic it is because apparently they don't know the show is not actually real and it's actually ok to like the "bad" guy.

LOL! tumblr!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

:mamacita:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/RYnzZkh.jpg:nws:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Decebal posted:

Ca you imagine a night of passion with Melisandre, and as she's on top bouncing her neck pendant falls off :(

yeah and i'm jerking off right now!!! im really loving horny but in a funny way

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ArmZ posted:

are there any funny leaks from the HBO hack yet

i don't remember if DnD pissed their pants XDDDD

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

When will Arya level up and duel Goku

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

im cute posted:

but I'm confused how the "little brother" is supposed to be Cersei's undoing when Arya, disguised as Qyburn, poisons Cersei and then slits her throat while The Hound, Nymeria, and a pack of wolves attack and kill The Mountain and not any little brothers at all.

I mean Tyrion survives on Dragonstone and Jamie is killed in the Dragon Pit explosion that claims Jon Snow and Drogon's lives but maybe I'm forgetting some little brothers?

Arya is Trans.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Zzulu posted:

Actually the whole point of the dragons *takes huge snort of designer drugs off underage hookers rear end*

UHGGH

is

is that dragons look loving awesome and THEY CAN LIKE KILL HUNDREDS OF SKELLYMANS WITH FIRE

*makes crazy gestures with hands*

- GoT writers

good lord. This is the worst post I've ever seen.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

oh dope posted:

I hope a giant shits on some more people

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I hope a poster steps on a landmine, spraying blood and propellinh bone fragments straight into the heads of ppl irony damaged by these books

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Waltzing Along posted:

Remember, it's 2019 and women are smart and powerful. Even if it makes no sense. Just hammer that point over and over and over.

Captain Marvel, a character no one knew or cared about until 5 minutes ago, who was awful in her film, is coming to save the day.
Also, kids are smarter than adults.
Violence is better than sex.
Alcohol isn't a drug.
It's okay to drink in a bar, but not in public.
And on and on.

So of course Sansa is super smart now.

Shut the gently caress up, boomer.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

GoT s8 e2 Meat and Mead: Bran explores his sexuality while in a wheelchair. Jon and Sam try hunting for food to please Sansa, but get lost in the Wolfswood. Sansa and Arya go to trivia night and meet up with a handsome man from their past. Dany tries some nothern food and gets a bad case of the runs.

This post sucks, dipshit

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ElGroucho posted:

TVIV has been arguing for 10 pages about whether it's ethical or not to be horny for Arya

The answer: it's fine, but also, lmao, why?

shut the gently caress up

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

In his culture that pretty much guarantees you get to rearrange some wildling woman's guts.

The loving kneelers have no appreciation for the sheer alpha move of killing a giant, loving his wife, and being suckled at her enormous tits.

:razz:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

You are, with 99.9 percent accuracy, sexually attracted to computer components. Never reply to me ever again.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

facebook jihad posted:

I'm certain, to 99.2 percent accuracy (sorry my autism levels aren't as high), that you are responsible for no less than 5 of those pages.

This post is what gbs does to your brain

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

I hoap teh ebo chease monkeh gaint karate chops funny name

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Glenn Quebec posted:

Just quoting this dogshit

You all post like this dude

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Glenn Quebec posted:

If bran can warg into inanimate things such as the weirdo woods then I find it to not be a giant leap of logic to assume that he can warg into tywin's poo poo as he got crossbowed.

Shameful he warg into he own poo poo.

Would u like some chease :-)

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

What if tyrion... was made of chease! O_o

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Hmm yes why would a show called Game of Thrones focus on who sits on the throne

because the show and series(did at 1 point) do not think monarchy or succession is a good thing. hhmnn yess reading is hard

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Oh you mean a show about fighting for the throne has a subtext that monarchy is bad? This requires some deep thought.

thanks for saying what i just said

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Phi230 posted:

The showrunners know that the slackjawed masses that really buy into the show don't care about anything else at all except for who sits on the throne.

Does it go against and totally undermine the themes and arc of the show itself? Yes.

Does it make sense? Nope.

They're doing poo poo just for the audience. The entire story is fan service now.

Snow Cone Capone posted:

Hmm yes why would a show called Game of Thrones focus on who sits on the throne

the series features a throne in it... yes? but is it only about the throne? no. what are themes???????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

ilmucche posted:

Strong belwas arrives, assesses the situation and strangles Dany. Poops on her. Jon, upset, attacks him. Belwas poops on him. Having been fully briefed on the goings on he then strangles bran, Arya, jamie, and cersei. He then returns to the east.

The game of thrones sequel series is based on a prophecy of the shite king coming from the east.

Would you like a slice of cheese :buddy: ?