Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost
The show in general kind of sucks. It was okay the first few seasons but drat...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

whoflungpoop posted:

im so fuckiong ready for this ive been leaving snail trails everywhere

Gross

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Glenn Quebec posted:

Uggghh with that upside down smile of hers

Natalie Dormer was the hottest in that whole show. That and the red witch pre and post necklace.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

el dingo posted:

I hope someone has epic boatsex and the boat stomps on my balls

Woah there champ. One fetish at a time.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Honestly surprised they didn't have dragon's banging yet.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Maisie reminds me of Rachel Weisz. Yes in that kind of way.

She seems like cool chick to hang out with for about 2 hours tops.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
Am I the only one who liked Ramsay Bolton?

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

ArmZ posted:

I hope a little person crossbows some more people

I liked the part where he was knee capping dudes.

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

poverty goat posted:

they should do a whole spinoff of ramsay and theon's time together

The King and Reek

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost

Vilgefartz posted:

This shits gonna suck so bad oh god i cant wait hngghh my boner

The actress that plays Sansa is pretty sexy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Nap Ghost
I dont want Tyrion to be a traitor and killed off. Dany sucks and needs to croak.