Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I'm mad that you spoiled my show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Decebal posted:

That bedpan montage is a great diet aid actually. I was in full on muchie mode and that crap destroyed my appetite really fast. All these fancy diet books when all you would need to do is look at gross poo poo when you're hungry

Yeah I bet sam loses a bunch of weight

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Cersei is pretty dumb and will think he's a genius.

What are the chances she is now forced to marry Euron, and Euron completely runs the tables on her, locking her in a tower or something and assuming all control for himself - forcing Jamie to step in?

like at least 100%

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Fried Watermelon posted:

Why does Sansa literally cut down Jon Snow at every public meeting they have? Does she not realize how bad it makes them look if she's always rejecting his plans during these gatherings? At least discuss it before hand to get on the same level.

Also no one seems to care that Jon has been resurrected from the dead, even Milisandre doesn't mention it to Dany when speaking to her about him. Seems like the first or second thing I mentioned. "Oh yeah this guy who's so great and awesome? He was raised from the dead to kill more undead"

1) Because they are both right. We know that Jon is more right because we have extra info that the characters can't possibly know, but based on the knowledge that the characters have, Sansa is right on the money. Traitors should have been beheaded and their keeps given to the loyal lords (last episode). Jon is walking into an obvious trap, just like their father and his father before him (this episode). Sansa is saying the right things. She says it in front of the lords because she knows Jon won't listen to her if she voices her concerns in private.

2) Yeah that is a bit weird

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Littlefinger metaphorically carried that printer. He deserves to smash. But Jon is an alpha Chad and won't let him.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

FAGGY CLAUSE posted:

Arya looks like a 35 year old this season. Must be all the smoking IRL.

When she was eating at the tavern I thought she was gonna kill hotpie and steal his face.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

We also don't know if their knoiives were poisoned. Could be. Euron could be dead man walking. He won't be because that doesn't make any sense, but he could be.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Whoever becomes king is probably going to be killed within weeks so if you look at it that way maybe he's the best choice.

the 7 kingdoms wont be reunited under any 1 king/queen

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Waltzing Along posted:

I hope Maisey Williams kills gurm.

that'd be so rad

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

el B posted:

I hope Cersei miscarries on some people

Listen this is not the thread for sexual fetish posts

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

it was worth it watching this whole time just to see that exchange

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Night King, more like Height King

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

so according to that link this poo poo has another 2 seasons to go

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Someone get tinfoil papercut a job at HBO immediately

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

they shoulda done 18 seasons instead of rushing it

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

I hope the nightking steps on some more people

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

drain the swamp (of blood, after you kill the fat washerwoman)

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

GRRM will have to be called to task for this.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

StuG Jeebus posted:

Did Melli just die for no reason at all

she used all her powers to do fire poo poo

and then her purpose was served so she had no reason to live

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

bring back old gbs posted:

whos this person? I only started watching the show on this season

I think that's Michelle Obama

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Moridin920 posted:

Looks like Robert's pragmatist strategy of "yeah actually kill that girl just in case poo poo" was the correct one

THE WHORE IS PREGNANT

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

Pick posted:

So I heard the show was super dumb, but I also heard that the dragon queen lady went totally nuts and turned everything to ashen burned it up with air dragon. Considering that everybody in the show apparently sucks, isn't that good?

It is good, if you like breathing the ashes of million dead people into your lungs, which I do

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

ethanol posted:

King Bran sounds like a cereal

Your constipation will be but a memory

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

mcvey posted:

Wow, King Bran

1 scoop, 1 eye, 1 term (as king)

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

sweet thursday posted:

A documentary of the filming of the last season of Game of Thrones where every actor looks at the camera like Jim from The Office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

YaketySass posted:

Also about Brienne being reduced to Jaime's biographer.

She's also the Kingsguard so that's good