Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
It's time to bring him back...

What I need from you
Name (First & Last): Bubba Biscuits
Birthday: no one really knows tbh
Birth Year (1999-2001): 1999
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 397lbs
City: Slate Springs, Mississippi
Position: Right wing?
Number: 0
Handedness: Right

Pick one of the paths to the Pros:
Major Junior, because Bubba ain't the book readin' type and he sure as hell ain't going to Europe.

Player Type: Enforcer. Bubba ain't here to play stickpuck as much as Bubba's here to hit people, usually in the face.

Real life counterpart (active or retired) or short description of player:
Ron Artest, but potentially mute/illiterate and somehow with an idiot savant's knowledge of hockey.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Didn't realize this thread got moved what up thread.

Also since Bubbers has been a 4th liner for three years now I assume he's pretty much useless and will wash out soon? Either that or he needs to start ignoring the puck and start headhunting suckers now.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Good work getting called up to the show Bubbers but we need to focus on hitting more people and spending more time in the bin, even if we have to ignore the game to do so.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Attaboy Bubba, that's a far more acceptable penalty rate. Keep up the good work!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Hockles posted:

Biscuits finished 2nd in PIM, O'Bourke was 3rd

There you go Bubbers, for probably the first time in your life I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work and we'll be the top goon in no time!

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Does time in the box count as on-ice time? Genuinely don't know.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Hockles posted:

IRL - no
In this game - I know it doesn't in EASHL, no clue about BeAGM

Just curious if a quarter of Bubba's on-ice time was spent in the box or not. Good to see my boy putting in work, hopefully we can get that up to >3.00 PIM next season.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Bubba! What are you doing scoring goals and not getting penalties??? Didn't I raise you better than that? You better take some real cheap shots and fight a motherfucker or two here to get back on the right path.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
BUBBERS!!! What the hell was that second half of the season? Why are you trying to get assists and not take cheap penalties? You only had two penalties in the postseason for crying out loud!!!

I'm expecting better things for you next season young man. If you're in the league at all. :colbert:

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Attaboy Bubbers! Already as many PIM as last season and you're lapping the field! Keep up the good work, maybe punch a ref or two for good luck.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Well done Bubbers. For the first time in your life I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Goddammit bubbers what the gently caress

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Bubbers is back to what he does best: take dumb penalties. My boy.

Trade him to Carolina too I guess if that's gonna be goon central. Bubba can eat BBQ and cheap shot people, it's what he was born to do.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Second in PIM by 4 minutes Bubbers. smh looks like you're sleeping in the basement until next season as punishment.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
FIFTH??? Goddammit Bubbers the gently caress are you doing I don't care if you're hurt duct tape or staple it back on or together and go whack some of these fancy pants Euro skaters with a blatant cheapshot already

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Another year leading the league in PIM well done Bubbers. As a treat I'll let you spend an extra fifteen minutes outside of your cage tonight, but just this once.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
4th Bubba? Fourth? What the hell do you think you're doing? stop trying to score goals and do things on offense and get back to trying to hurt people.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
That's an acceptable PIM mark Bubbers, keep up the good work. It's a long season you've got a lot of rules to break.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Attaboy Bubbers, a career high in PIM. I'm proud of you once again. Now let's injure some pretty boys in the playoffs.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
the gently caress you doing bubbers this spuds guy is eating our lunch in PIM

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Taters get 300 PIM while you don't even get 200 Bubba? You disgust me.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Bubbers finally makes it past the second round and he responds with nearly 4 PIM. I'm proud of him.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
The older Bubbers gets, the cheaper he plays. Good on ya.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
rip bubbers gone to the great penalty box in the sky

• Locked thread