Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Name (First & Last): Aldrig Glömma
Birthday: September 11
Birth Year (1999-2001): 2001
Height: 6'6
Weight: 240
City: Göteborg/Gothenburg
Position: Left Wing
Number: 43
Handedness: Left

Path to Pro
Europe

Player Type Enforcer

Real life counterpart: Derek Boogaard mixed with Milan Lucic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
three september 11 people

goons truly are the peak of comedy

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

DJURGÅRDENS IF

:sweden:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I would probably kill myself in a Wild Senators cup where the Wild lose, I can't wait to get drafted and have an absolute joke of a career/turn into Ulf Samuelsson/Sami Helenius

Basically I need a nickname is what I'm saying so I get staying power, I'll take anything

Aldrig Mjölnir Glömma gonna make you all cry.

I am not going to LARP on twitter but I am going to screw around in this thread, a lot.

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 17:47 on May 29, 2017

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Anders posted:

Aldrig "Fika" Glömma. :colbert:

Should I be offended by this or embrace it? There's so many ways to read into it. Fika rules though :coffee:

Or should I just never forget Fika

Top Hats Monthly fucked around with this message at 23:13 on May 29, 2017

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Aldrig Glömma is known for his bone crunching checks and punches, for that reason, on his fingers he has the letters F I K A and P A U S tattooed. On his thumbs he has a small tattoo of the Swedish flag and of the Midnight Sun. He, has also set multiple penalty records in Sweden for game misconducts and match penalties

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Azure Dementist posted:

I don't know a dang thing about NCAA hockey so I can't really give you anything for that.

Set yourself up to become a rival with whoever is going to Hamline

Bethel
Gustavus Adolphus
St Olaf
St Johns

Choose a MIACTION school

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Azure Dementist posted:

Well, one Scott Johns would have to go to St Johns, so sign him up.

Scott Johns going to Saint John's is the best thing for hockey

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I just hope Glömma looks like the biggest stereotype possible

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Anders posted:

I'm Norwegian. Obviously it was ment to offend :downs:

I have titles off, I should have guessed.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

im going to check bernie sanders so hard he thinks the folkhemmet is a california indie band

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

bewbies posted:

how does ogilthorpe have so few PIMS and so many points? he should be fighting more and hockey less.

This happens to me whenever I sim a game, I had myself set up as a total bruiser goon with little hockey skills, still racking up points like you need two for a bingo

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

As long as I'm drafted it's cool
Preferably not by Dallas or Colorado

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Only man in the draft to have the balls to be an enforcer and not a "power forward"

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

corn on the cop posted:

enforcers are no more, fam

1st round you stupid skittunga

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I hope I get on a team with other goons so I can protect them <3

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

What's 4th line FWD mean? See a lot of people getting it. Does that mean 4th line NHL potential or 4th line AHL

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Minnesota signs the guy who tried to kill Spurgeon. Fitting.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

You Lindbergh'd yourself. I'm sorry

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Call up Glömma

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

I'm surprised I'm making a million. I'll take it.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Call me up Babs :sad:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Glad to see I've improved. What was the OVR jump? It must have been pretty huge

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Come on Toronto

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

trade me *right loving now*

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Please...get me out of that hell hole known as Toronto. Or send me to Europe

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Glad I got traded from a perennial loser to playoff choker

But at least I'm making big bucks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Yay! A cup! Finally!

• Locked thread