Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Name (First & Last): Miracle Johnson
Birthday: April 20
Birth Year (1999-2001): 2001
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 205lbs
City: Las Vegas
Position: RW
Number: 22
Handedness: Right

Pick one of the paths to the Pros: College
Player Type: Power Forward
Real life counterpart (active or retired) or short description of player: Shithead with good scoring touch and clutch ability. Basically Claude Lemieux

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Miracle Johnson has announced his intention to play for the University of Providence.

Friars, bitch.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
This alternate future has Lou destroying the Leafs rebuild. Needless to say I approve

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Hockles posted:

AHL Awards

Yanick Dupre Memorial Award (Community Involvement)
M. Brodeur -- Syracuse Crunch

hahahaha

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
gently caress Toronto

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
man, rasmus dahlin really had a down year

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Miracle Johnson is ready for the college hockey season.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Top Hats Monthly posted:

Only man in the draft to have the balls to be an enforcer and not a "power forward"

enforcers are no more, fam

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

a false posted:

cmon garth

what makes you think garth is still employed

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
mother loving shitballs

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
So who died?

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
i guess the islanders want touchdown thomas to work on his passing

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Hockles posted:

2020 NHL Draft Lottery Results

1.) Edmonton

Draft tomorrow at 11pm EST. It's just going to be the one post for the two guys.

back on top

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Hockles posted:

NYR -- assigned Miracle Johnson to Hartford in the AHL, his role is 4th Line FWD

gently caress this i want out

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
My P/60 is stellar. My agent needs to hear about this

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
38 points playing 4th-line minutes

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
The Islanders are back, baby

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
guess ken holland is still the head chief

e: Miracle Johnson made the show WOOOOOOOOOOO

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 11:52 on Jun 12, 2017

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
thank god i got traded from that hellh-

*sent down*

gently caress

oh well at least im tearing the poo poo out of albany

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
congratulations to henrik lundqvist on his first cup

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
:negative:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Is 13 penalty minutes a typo or did Miracle Johnson suddenly assume a vow of pacifism

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Miracle Johnson cut down on being an rear end in a top hat and won the Calder Cup. Proud of my baby boy.

Can't wait till Ogie passes me on the depth chart because gently caress you it's gonna happen.

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
HOW THE gently caress AM I STILL IN THE loving MINORS

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
"Hmm this kid's been in the AHL for five seasons and is playing quite well, think he's earned a callup?"

"Who?"

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
the miracle man is back

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
thinktank getting traded from chicago to boston is comedy gold

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
miracle man needs more minutes or miracle man want trade

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
looks like miracle man is on the "journeyman/retired by 30" career path

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
lol my career is doomed

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
"Claimed on waivers and demoted to the AHL" is the loving worst

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Miracle is seeking new opportunities abroad:

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Turdsdown Tom posted:

why can't the islanders just win for fucks sake

Lol

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
you jamokes are getting old

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
Thanks for signing my washed out trash rear end out of the KHL, Perds

e: wait you signed me to be AHL depth? gently caress you

corn on the cop fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Aug 26, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

― Corey Dostoyevsky
congratulations on all the goons that had magnificent, generational careers

also congratulations on all the goons that flamed out immediately (me)

• Locked thread