Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Name (First & Last): Gord Gordon
Birthday: 6.6
Birth Year (1999-2001): 1999
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 225
City: Surrey
Position: C
Number: 69
Handedness: L

Pick one of the paths to the Pros:
Major Junior

Player Type:
Real life counterpart (active or retired) or short description of player: Joe Thornton

Forward Player Types: Playmaker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I was in Chicago all weekend and now I'm sick. Good to see Gord "Gordie" Gordon faring much better than I am.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Gordie continuing the fine tradition of being an interesting young player and nobody noticing because he plays in Carolina.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
The Capitals finally beating the Penguins only to lose in 7 games in the finals (presumably in OT) is all the proof I need that NHL17 is the most accurate simulator of all time.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
How is Gordie still only a 3rd liner in Carolina

My boy deserves better.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
I had higher aspirations for Gord Gordon, but with a name like that, you're practically begging to be a 3rd line centre.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Gord Gordon with his best season yet so far!

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Man, poor Gordie I don't think has made it out of the first round once as a Hurricane.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Gordie gettin paiiiidddd

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Gordie did it!

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks

Hockles posted:

Is anybody actually happy on the team they are on?

I'm oddly satisfied being a career Hurricane.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Oh no Carolina

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Jesus christ Vancouver and Anaheim

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Gord "Gordie" Gordon is a career Hurricane which is kinda cool but man, he had that one amazing year with the All-Star selection and going point per game in the Playoffs and nearly winning the cup, but him and Carolina just can't compete against the Goon Superstars =(

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Proud of my boy Gordie for getting a second all-star game.

Gord Gordon is cool because he consistently puts up good 2nd line centre points and then he has a couple of great seasons like this one.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Aw I'm actually kinda bummed that Gordie didn't play his entire career with the Canes.

I'm sure they'll still retire his number.

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
Gordie :unsmith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaya
Nov 14, 2012

vancloober cablucks
As cool as it woulda been to have been a mega-star, I kinda liked Gord Gordon being a top-tier second line Centre playing for Carolina and Florida for his entire career. The kinda player who becomes a big fan favourite.

• Locked thread