Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Did I get it?

Name (First & Last): Bernie Sanders
Birthday: September 8
Birth Year (1999-2001): 2000
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 225lbs
City: Brooklyn, NY
Position: LW
Number: 75
Handedness: Left

Pick one of the paths to the Pros: College
Player Type: Playmaker
Real life counterpart (active or retired) or short description of player: Jagr or Iginla in their prime. Pure playmaking winger who will "redistribute" points to his working class teammates

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Hockles posted:

For those who picked "College" or "Europe" for their path: if you want to specify what college you attended or what team overseas you play for, I can in include in some stuff.

I guess University of Vermont makes sense for Sanders

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Hockles posted:

Central Scouting Preseason 2018 NHL Draft Projections

Comments
I think I got everyone on this group who specified a team.
Still a few people left who haven't requested a team.
I'll do the All-Star Break stuff tomorrow.
Spoilers: Somebody makes the NHL already.

Which Bad Team will Feel The Bern?

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

"One in four NHL franchise owners doesn't pay any taxes."
- projected top 10 draft pick Bernie Sanders

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Bernie needs to go to Washington to "drain the swamp"

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Bernie is quietly gathering resources for a run in 2024

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Bernie is being very selfish, scoring more goals than getting assists. He should really step aside and provide assists so that the team can move forward and make the playoffs. After all he's not really a goal scorer

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Bernie Sanders is quietly carving out a slightly above average career

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Bernie got so close to a cup. Oh well

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Bernie got a little money and moved up to the second line after almost winning a cup (which was rigged btw, Bernie would have won, if he was on the first line). After years of toiling away largely unnoticed, you might say that now people are beginning to feel the bern

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Bernie makes the all star team, gets (sort of) paid, and makes the first line, finally. Of course, we're in the 2030s now so Florida is underwater

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Bernie finally won a cup, got sent down to the A, then retired.

That'll do, Bernie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glambags
Dec 28, 2003

Bernie... won. :unsmith:

• Locked thread