Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Guy Mann posted:

On one hand, the website that has single-handedly provided you with a living wage for almost two decades. One that is one of the few remaining forums of its kind, one whose userbase is overwhelmingly well into adulthood with a ton of disposable income and regularly begs you for attention and avenues of supporting you.

On the other, a YouTube channel that brings in almost no money. A channel about one of the most oversaturated genres of content on the internet, one whose audience is almost overwhelmingly small children with no disposable income and an anemic advertising model that is crumbling to the ground as we speak.

Hmmm....tough choice, but I think the Taxman made the smart choice trying to close the Let's Play barn door ten years after the horses left.
Maybe if his YouTubes break 5000 average viewers he'll get that Twitter checkmark

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polio king
Jun 19, 2004

counterfeitsaint posted:

Which support tier is it where he promises to show up on the forums for 2 days, says he's going to give a poo poo about us again, and then pick the dumbest mod and give them their own safe space subforum before disappearing again?

qft

tenspott
Aug 1, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
I'm gonna pledge $14.88 heh heh heh that's the Hitler number

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
lowtax is the best

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
OK the YouTube thing didn't work out, literally nobody could have seen that coming aside from all the people who spent years telling me that this would happen. Good thing I have my backup plan, breaking into audio engineering at 50 with no formal training or work history and a portfolio that features a video of me taunting a pedophile by covering my daughter in diapers whilst playing video games.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Guy Mann posted:

OK the YouTube thing didn't work out, literally nobody could have seen that coming aside from all the people who spent years telling me that this would happen. Good thing I have my backup plan, breaking into audio engineering at 50 with no formal training or work history and a portfolio that features a video of me taunting a pedophile by covering my daughter in diapers whilst playing video games.

You sound bothered.

Ricardio
Dec 3, 2012

Completely Consensual

Guy Mann posted:

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

SpaceClown posted:

i want lowtax to be ok
medical professional here who sees this stuff alot

ive seen some of his live action stuff and hes super high in a lot of them. No, not weed.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

medical professional here who sees this stuff alot

ive seen some of his live action stuff and hes super high in a lot of them. No, not weed.

Fentanyl

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Guy Mann posted:

yikes

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'll donate once I get my spaceship drawing

and my bird prizes

and my Something Awful brand beer

and my account for the Something Awful MMO

and my

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
im gay

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

How surprising.... not!

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Is there a patreon tier where he'll Snapchat me dick pics?

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

qft

Cheap Shot
Aug 15, 2006

Help BIP learn gun?

Hogge Wild posted:

so, what did you get?

An erection

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
someone should give 420.69 to lowtax so he can make videos about video games

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

hello friend and welcome to my wacky youtube skit. Please pay no attention to the fact that my pupils are fully dilated in bright sunlight

Jihad Me At Hello
Apr 23, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
Who's lowtax?

med school head
Apr 17, 2012

thats transphobic you friend of the family tranny

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

hello friend and welcome to my wacky youtube skit. Please pay no attention to the fact that my pupils are fully dilated in bright sunlight

Post the pupils

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

when i lived with a cat its pupils would do this around me. it means it loves you
it doesnt mean lowtax is on drugs. it could just mean he is around something that excites him or makes him happy. like drugs

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Nah, I paid already. Yout welcome.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

I've been buying mangosteen this whole time I hope that's enough. :pray:

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

The Saucer Hovers posted:

I've been buying mangosteen this whole time I hope that's enough. :pray:
you bought it through an sa referral link though right?

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
actually if lowtax made a firefox and chrome add-on that did nothing but add his referral tag to amazon.com urls and asked us to use it he would probably make poo poo tons of money at no additional expense to anyone but amazon
the combined userbase of moneyed adult users here surely spend upwards of a $50000 a month on amazon

i just came up with how you can make lots of free money entirely passively lowtax. all you have to do is say "ok somebody make this for me"

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.
So lowtax gets over 100 per month in ad revenue and says it isn't enough to pay for McDonald's? Uhh.. how much McDonald's is he eating?

bagual
Oct 29, 2010

inconspicuous
lowtax should do either gaming videos or garbage videos

both at the same time is overkill because videogames are literally useless garbage

bagual fucked around with this message at 05:11 on May 25, 2017

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

Someone please donate a dollar so I'm not the only idiot who contributed because of this thread,

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Space Camp fuckup posted:

where are the spaceships lowtax

primo username/post combo

LiterallyATomato
Mar 17, 2009

How do I sticky this thread? I can only find the form for sticking an SA MART thread.

gumdrops
Sep 12, 2016

Guy Mann posted:

lmfao

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

TequilaJesus posted:

Someone please donate a dollar so I'm not the only idiot who contributed because of this thread,

You messed up friend

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

I cannot allow shmorky to make more than lowtax

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Kiss my behooves.

ballistics statistics
Nov 27, 2003

:shepface:God I fucking love Diablo 3 gold, it even paid for this shitty title:shepface:

Chomp8645 posted:

Counterpoint: Patreon is stupid poo poo for idiots.

If your angle to is to support SA then I suggest just buying things on SA.

BRING

BACK

loving

CITY

NAME

SPORTS

TEAM

GOD, gently caress! I've been waiting to give money for 10 years at this point. Not a lovely silk screen t-shirt, a real jersey with poo poo that isn't going to fade.

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
:yikes:

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

How much to delete the great race space

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Lowtax should just make his own podcast, he's got all the equipment he needs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amanda Huggensuck
Nov 8, 2012
Where are the bird prizes low tax

• Locked thread