Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam

Paladinus posted:

Genesplicer never existed.

Deep down, we are all Genesplicer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im not

i disagree with the fundamental theory of human nature that motivates a great many of your decisions

genesplicer posted:

Deep down, we are all Genesplicer.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I like watching the game garbage videos but I can't spare any extra change because spent it all on buying cool forum upgrades and sweet SA merch!

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.
lowtax banned me so I already supported his alcaholism patreon

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
How about the return of Bill Filmaff, competitive poker is hot hot hot

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I feel Lowtax would've been rich if he'd stuck to the comedy sketches in video form, but then again I thought Whitest Kids U know was genius so maybe I'm
Just retarded

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

whitest kids are good, in fairness

just not, y'know

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
rich lowtax kyanka and rich space cop evans

in

An embarrassment of riches

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Id watch a video of him posting, here, on his forum

Would I pay for it? Uh i'll wait for the second video to decide

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
So I thought you guys said lowtax would only upload GAMING GARBAGE to Paterson but there's been a bunch of videos uploaded to you tube lately
What happened

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Lmao Paterson

Space Crabs
Mar 10, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Lowtax have you thought about doing LA Beast style challenges? I'd give at least $12 a month to see you put a ghost pepper in your urethra or something.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Space Crabs posted:

Lowtax have you thought about doing LA Beast style challenges? I'd give at least $12 a month to see you put a ghost pepper in your urethra or something.

he could wear a sheet while doing it and be the LA Geist

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Hemingway To Go! posted:

So I thought you guys said lowtax would only upload GAMING GARBAGE to Paterson but there's been a bunch of videos uploaded to you tube lately
What happened

It looks like he changed his mind. People were trying to tell him it was a bad idea and he said he doesn't know anything about Patreon and that he'd probably revise as he went.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

Hemingway To Go! posted:

What happened
he wisely decided to reverse course, now people who pay get to see it first and then it gets uploaded to youtube a few days later

Dieting Hippo
Jan 5, 2006

THIS IS NOT A PROPER DIET FOR A HIPPO
jon is a pretty good co-host and doesn't sound like a strangled frog.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I have a patreon where every time I reach my goal I release the cummies for daddy

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Zzulu posted:

I have a patreon where every time I reach my goal I release the cummies for daddy

pm me

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
MO beast

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
My daddy is dressed like Zeus and he does this;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SqC_m3yUDU

Except he says cummies instead of kraken and then i release them (the cummies)

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
I threw several hundred dollars at his "move the forums to the cloud" donation but the forums didn't move lol so I'm a fuckin idiot but I wanted to support a thing I like

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
now I'm just waiting for the inevitable death and telling slashdot to suck my drat balls

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

I'm scared of the world outside of SA. Where will I go every day when this place is gone?

LSD CURES JUNKIES
Sep 12, 2013

Motherfucker posted:

lowtax banned me so I already supported his alcaholism patreon

Same.

pram
Jun 10, 2001

let it mellow posted:

I threw several hundred dollars at his "move the forums to the cloud" donation but the forums didn't move lol so I'm a fuckin idiot but I wanted to support a thing I like

lol

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

let it mellow posted:

you were. But you're not alone in doing dumb poo poo like this at least! Take a gander at all the kickstarters that went loving no where.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

A cloud of farts

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

let it mellow posted:

They actually did move to the cloud right?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah I think we're in the cloud right now

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

HoAssHo posted:

I'm scared of the world outside of SA. Where will I go every day when this place is gone?

Facebook group chat with you mom and aunt

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Trunko posted:

Facebook group chat with you mom and aunt

No, I'm not going back there. They can't make me go back.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Puppy Galaxy posted:

They actually did move to the cloud right?

No, last time I checked it's still in the same hosting facility instead of AWS or Azure

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Some woman just said "behooves" in a sentence to me at work today and I laughed at her cause it made me think of this cool thread

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

beep by grandpa posted:

Some woman just said "behooves" in a sentence to me at work today and I laughed at her cause it made me think of this cool thread

Lol

What an idiot count slut

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

beep by grandpa posted:

Remind her to support lowtax by leaving a sticky note with a link to gaming garbage on it stuck to her desk

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

let it mellow posted:

No, last time I checked it's still in the same hosting facility instead of AWS or Azure

lmao

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

let it mellow posted:

this is why i don't believe that they're going to move the forums to xenforo 2.0

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
Let's make our own forum, it will be quicker and cheaper than waiting for Lowtax to do it and we can even give him a free account for the few times each year that he gets the urge to post.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
I think it would be really cool to scrap all of the archived posts off of SA and make a sort of tribute website were they are all really well indexed and searchable by keywords or themes and all the broken images are fixed and you could even have a featured thread of the day.

And then open a brand new forum, pulling all the user names from here, including banned or permed users, and letting people rereg over at the new forum for free. Use the same account verification thing awful yearbook used to use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I still have no idea how to use the current search. It's really dumb and not intuitive at all. Just give me search fields not a bunch of gay vague examples I can't remember

• Locked thread