Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Guy Mann posted:

OK the YouTube thing didn't work out, literally nobody could have seen that coming aside from all the people who spent years telling me that this would happen. Good thing I have my backup plan, breaking into audio engineering at 50 with no formal training or work history and a portfolio that features a video of me taunting a pedophile by covering my daughter in diapers whilst playing video games.

yikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i really hope lowtax reads this thread both for financial advice and because he usually bans people when he notices that they're taking a piss on him

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Guy Mann posted:

Yeah it's really funny how "I'm leaving this website because my friend got banned from the forums for disagreeing with Lowtax on Twitter about using his daughter to mock a hospitalized pedophile months after they seperated" somehow became "I'm leaving this website because I think pedohilia loving rules! Also I voted for Hillary and hate white people, oogabooga!!!" after like a month of GBS cancer echo chamber.

i think it's funnier how it somehow became a stillbirth of an offsite with a patreon and extensive rules about trigger warnings

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

sounds a bit like an lp-focused skullmund tbh

sjwullmund

Skullmund gets as many posts a day as they get in a month and doesn't continually panhandle to keep it running

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Putty posted:

i miss when it was ok to just make fun of a bad video

politics ruins everything

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

ArgumentatumE.C.T. posted:

Also people watch other people play the game because leaving the TV on takes no effort and accidentally watching it for 4 hours is easy. Playing a video game takes motion and thought and sometimes you're just too cold and dead inside to even muster the energy to do something you tell yourself you enjoy

christ

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

three fucks but that's my final offer

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Jimmy Hats posted:

Lowtax hates these forums because you're all whiny and also don';t grammar good :9

the best poster on this site is orkin mang and I've never seen him use punctuaction or post sober even once

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Gungan Sex Toys posted:

this is why lowtax will always be the biggest lolcow on the forum

also, who owns SA when lowtax has a lethal heatstroke from all the meltdowns? Does LA just get it or?

his will states that the servers hosting it get thrown into the nearest tire fire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

could you imagine actually being bequeathed this huge loving albatross to wear around your neck?

It'll probably go to whichever relative he likes the least

"Uncle "Fuckface" Kyanka gets my dead gay forum and its userbase of the worst, shittiest people on the internet"

• Locked thread