Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Voidburger and psyball weren't extremely popular lpers and not even that active outside of long boring streams.

And I'm still mad at vb for lying that the great race space was forced segregation and also trying to spread unsubstantiated rumors about lowtax being a rapist.
Over being banned on the forum. It's very clear that she thinks any action she takes is completely justified no matter how petty.

She's a garbage person no matter her politics, no real difference between her and something sensitive.
I used to like her and watch her streams, I turned a blind eye to her last dramatics, but I'm very disappointed in her and don't want to hear from her now.

The real problem is that with twitch, lp is a profession now, which would you rather do, put hours of effort into an lp for no money here or just fart on stream and get money thrown at you?

Vb has no actual job, and multiple other people I actually follow quit their job to do streams.

I see no way to fix this because I loving hate streams for the most part and don't want lp to exist as a job but that's the world we live in I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
Don't even know what twitter drama you're talking about.
All I know is that Voidburger and some people in their circle talked poo poo to Lowtax on Twitter, got banned, and now Voidburger has created her own lets play forum (with even more rules than this one) and we'll see how that goes but I'm not reading it. And that Voidburger's banning is something that still haunts her and she has tried to have her revenge.
And that Lowtax still isn't making money, but idk, if the patreon gave me forum things or was for the forum it'd be one thing but I have never paid for someone to play video games for me before and don't feel like starting now.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

beep by grandpa posted:

Even other women were like Yo stfu no one cares, then were blocked because oppression??

welcome to the 2017 internet, forums are obsolete when you can build your own echo chamber where everything you do is justified. block everyone for every difference in opinion no matter how minor. bet her forum's going great.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Guy Mann posted:

Accusing people of being an echo chamber while simultaneously spending years methodically calling for them and everyone else you dislike to be banned for offending your sensibilities, only in GBS :ironicat:

when the gently caress did I do that

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

get that OUT of my face posted:

slowbeef's bitterness towards pewdiepie for finding out how to make money off of LPs first was hilarious. also, did he actually become full tumblrite or was he just an "I'm With Her, gently caress Trump" guy? that last bit was why kiwifarms hated him

something awful was going to have its own beer but, again, lowtax isn't good at business

Kiwifarms are inanimate turds who think anyone who has loved or cared for another human being is a sjw.

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway

Honky Dong Country posted:

Hey man I've got an interest in SA continuing on, but I don't care about video games beyond playing them myself sometimes. :shrug:

Why would you watch somebody play a game instead of just playing it yourself? Doesn't make any sense to me.

You'll never play ALL the games and sometimes you want to see what happens in a bad of mediocre game, or a good game that you can't emulate, or see how a player better than you plays it

It's not rocket science here.

None of these apply to most streams though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

- ernest hemingway
So I thought you guys said lowtax would only upload GAMING GARBAGE to Paterson but there's been a bunch of videos uploaded to you tube lately
What happened

• Locked thread