Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

None of these reward tiers seem to be anything real.

Also, people have paid Shmorky $1500 since January and he hasn't drawn poo poo while still happily accepting their money lol

He PMs them drawings of diap klurfs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

medical professional here who sees this stuff alot

ive seen some of his live action stuff and hes super high in a lot of them. No, not weed.

Fentanyl

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

How surprising.... not!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

I bring this up mostly because people tend to assume that fast food is really cheap, but it adds up quickly. Same with food from convenience stores. This is why cities need to address the problem of food deserts in low-income areas.

I live in california, the post office is down the street and I bet I could stuff my pockets with like, a whole bunch of pretty fertile dirt. Would that help?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I doubt his pride would allow that after the mangosteen incident

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

lohli posted:

Sell tshirts that say "I Survived Shmorky"

ughhhhh

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

gary oldmans diary posted:

even 3 olives has more subscribers on youtube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5GyNDMPdlg

That's exactly how I imagine him though lol

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
You can feel the goon seeping through. Gotta be the three-o

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
it would be funny if lowtax came in here and banned everyone ( but NOT me obviously...........)

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Zzulu posted:

I have a patreon where every time I reach my goal I release the cummies for daddy

pm me

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Yeah I think we're in the cloud right now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Poor fella :(

• Locked thread