Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I'll donate once I get my spaceship drawing

and my bird prizes

and my Something Awful brand beer

and my account for the Something Awful MMO

and my

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

gary oldmans diary posted:

actually if lowtax made a firefox and chrome add-on that did nothing but add his referral tag to amazon.com urls and asked us to use it he would probably make poo poo tons of money at no additional expense to anyone but amazon
the combined userbase of moneyed adult users here surely spend upwards of a $50000 a month on amazon

i just came up with how you can make lots of free money entirely passively lowtax. all you have to do is say "ok somebody make this for me"

the mod of the coupons and deals forum does it and he probably makes mad bank

if you try it yourself tho he'll ban you lol

edit: gently caress, beaten

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
I am the last true son of SA

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Mega64 posted:

Because he pissed off the majority of the LP forum by banning popular LPers who happened to disagree with him.

Tbf a big part of the disagreement was over whether or not he was abusing his daughter, and the forums are a better place for it

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
What will the tax man's reaction be when people start uploading the private gaming garbage videos to youtube

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
im the guy that censors parts of a guy's name because ????

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
if youtube videos dont work he should try posting screenshot LPs in GBS. he'll get to satisfy his urges to mock bad video games and we'll finally have our fearless leader posting on the forums again.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Glenn Quebec posted:

Someone post the Lowtax meltdown where he calls people fags and threatens to only post in FYAD.

dunno why he wanted to punish fyad like that

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Gungan Sex Toys posted:

this is why lowtax will always be the biggest lolcow on the forum

also, who owns SA when lowtax has a lethal heatstroke from all the meltdowns? Does LA just get it or?

Lauren gets it

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Wamdoodle posted:

How's it going to get thrown into itself though? That like a snake eating it's tail

catapults with a biometric link to Lowtax's heart rate. where do you think all our forums money is going?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Ron Darling posted:

Lowtax please post more Gaming Garbage videos they're literally the only way I get through work without wanting to die

you should watch the men drinking coffee those guys are funny

• Locked thread