Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Who What Now posted:

lmao, his Patreon is making less than his YouTube ads were.

:(

I hate watching lowtax bumble around like an old man screaming at a world he doesn't understand anymore

Personally I'd love some let's plays from Lowtax involving games I actually know or would be interested in playing or even watching

I mean haha that game made by a 14 year old is very glitchy, heh, well that's 18 seconds of amusement, next

Making fun of these lovely first game attempts just feels like ehh...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

emoji posted:

Dairy Queen pays like $14/hr and includes free Dairy Queen

Hmmm so a day and a half of work at Dairy Queen would net you more money than a month of YouTube revenue?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Lowtax got 30k followers on twitter

That's kind of mediocre isn't it

I mean I know an Instagram girl who does nothing and she has 22k followers

Honestly Lowtax changing his focus from the forums to twitter sucked, but whatever he likes I guess

Just saying trading what used to be good forums for a really mediocre twitter presence, meh

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

SpaceClown posted:

Be nice to the skull boys.

I wish the skull boyz came back, make GBS great again

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Mega64 posted:

You could simply post there instead. I don't think anyone here would miss you guys anyway.

>:( Maybe I will then! Nobody would miss YOU anyway!

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

pram posted:

sounds like this is really undermining the legitimacy and credibility of the people playing video games genre

We should really discuss the ethics of this

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I feel Lowtax would've been rich if he'd stuck to the comedy sketches in video form, but then again I thought Whitest Kids U know was genius so maybe I'm
Just retarded

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

A cloud of farts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

beep by grandpa posted:

Some woman just said "behooves" in a sentence to me at work today and I laughed at her cause it made me think of this cool thread

Lol

What an idiot count slut

• Locked thread