Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cuntellectual posted:

I almost feel bad for slowbeef these days. Things like shilling for the sort of game he used to make fun of or the bizarre and uncomfortably long video that dredging up his old feud with darksydephil just come across as really desperate.

As for the 'going full tumblrite' thing, it's more along the lines of retweeting really dumb things, but I admit I might just be letting the general air of patheticness about him combine with the likes of voidburger/psychedelic eyeball drinking the kool aid in my memory.

he has multiple children now and doesn't care anymore and probably only continues making internet out of some sense of community obligation to his internet friends

his son made one part of his night in the woods stream hilarious but i do not know why i watched the entire vod for it

Also people watch other people play the game because leaving the TV on takes no effort and accidentally watching it for 4 hours is easy. Playing a video game takes motion and thought and sometimes you're just too cold and dead inside to even muster the energy to do something you tell yourself you enjoy

sometimes LPs are good for other reasons but those are few and far between

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wanna see where he's going with this for a couple of months

ArgumentatumE.C.T.
Nov 5, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
im not

i disagree with the fundamental theory of human nature that motivates a great many of your decisions

genesplicer posted:

Deep down, we are all Genesplicer.

• Locked thread