Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
None of these reward tiers seem to be anything real.

Also, people have paid Shmorky $1500 since January and he hasn't drawn poo poo while still happily accepting their money lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Psycho Society posted:

He PMs them drawings of diap klurfs

Oh. Ew.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

XxXCaptainNoxXxX posted:

hello friend and welcome to my wacky youtube skit. Please pay no attention to the fact that my pupils are fully dilated in bright sunlight

Post the pupils

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I don't think I'm going to spend more on youtube videos than I do on Netflix, personally.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

It is cheaper to buy this 3.5 pound decorative jar of Red Vines than it is to help Lowtax send his kids to college:

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Vines-Original-Jar-Pound/dp/B06WGQFLD2/ref=sr_1_15_s_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1495758511&sr=1-15&keywords=licorice

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

value-brand cereal posted:

I think one of them said he and his kids deserved to have a potential pedophile [shmorky] around them constantly because "????" which is hosed up. Even if nothing physical happens, you don't know the amount of emotional and psychological abuse that can be done by a pedo.

LPers seem like the kind of people who would subject a child to being alone with a pedophile for the crime of their father making it ok to say the n-word in GBS like 5 years ago.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Jimmy Hats posted:

Mentally Grill

A good name for summer GWS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Maya Fey posted: