Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
is there really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

SpaceClown posted:

i want lowtax to be ok
medical professional here who sees this stuff alot

ive seen some of his live action stuff and hes super high in a lot of them. No, not weed.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

hello friend and welcome to my wacky youtube skit. Please pay no attention to the fact that my pupils are fully dilated in bright sunlight

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

TequilaJesus posted:

Someone please donate a dollar so I'm not the only idiot who contributed because of this thread,

You messed up friend

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

FactsAreUseless posted:

I bring this up mostly because people tend to assume that fast food is really cheap, but it adds up quickly. Same with food from convenience stores. This is why cities need to address the problem of food deserts in low-income areas.

You are like the quintessential late 90s early 2000s liberal and I love you for it.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

well why not posted:

I'm pretty sure running t-shirt or merch competitions among the userbase would provide some income. Winner gets a share of the profits + platinum account or whatever. Lowtax keeps the rights to any image for merch purposes.

Lowtax could email a jpg of the SA grenade to Café press or something and effortlessly collect a paycheck every month but won't because they get a cut.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

FactsAreUseless posted:

I'm aware of the gentrification issues that come with trying to improve the inner city, and furthermore FAAAAARRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

tell me about super storms

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
youtube should do him a solid and forcibly rename his channel, memes/trends from 5 years ago. I'd legit subscribe because old memes give me nostalgia trips.

He'd get a ton of views.

Like he said getting his logo on T shirts and selling it was a lot of work. Yea maybe in 2000. Today you send the jpg over, post the link in an announcement thread, and collect the cash.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

rear end posted:

What do you do?

lab stuff with a dash of ER work in a highly drug infested area

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
I'm sure Slowbeef loves that the tax is just doing what retsupurae did years ago. And like dozens of other channels do.

Wheres your X factor Lowtax? Before it was the fact you had a deranged furry pedophile with a weird voice do games with you.

You need a new X factor or you need to kiss and make up with Schmorky.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
I could go for some DQ right now and im stuck at work. Screw you all

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
on track for a solid 18k a year from regs alone. Not to mention the sweet avatar racket.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
A diverse portfolio is key to financial security. He might think about investing in Twitch.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

proof of concept posted:

the mods should probably just move this thread to BFC

considering the subject matter I suggest the (h)arm reduction subforum.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
I feel bad whenever I see him get powercucked off his own website.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

jon joe posted:

if you were lowtax why you would you ask questions on your own forum, on your own account?

that's just asking to get trolled into the ground

he obv parachutes if he posts here about serious stuff at all

he was radium for a long time.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

get that OUT of my face posted:

let me guess, voidburger is the main admin

christ what happened to her

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
i just remember her from retsupurae

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

why do so many of the people talking to lowtax on twitter have like furry or mlp avatars

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
I think i had 2 thousand at one point for making a lame joke every other day

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
I can buy three cartons of wine for 12 dollars

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

alpaca diseases posted:

I'm no parent but I'm finding it hard to believe that a young child would be all "can we mock her about it via LP dad?" in response to a serious discussion about sexual predators

"You know what would drive that diaper fetish pedo insane dad? Covering me in diapers and squealing on stream"

XxXCaptainNoxXxX fucked around with this message at 13:25 on May 26, 2017

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

Excellent point bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m

I like to think his password is like Benjamin65 or something

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
they put all those rules in place and acted above it all until recently now that LPing has been a 'legit' job for like 5 years now.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

Paladinus posted:

I don't know where you've got the idea that slowbeef is 'sjw'. The closest he ever came to it was making fun of gampergromp people. Which is lol if you think an exclusively sjw thing to do. Just lol.

if he ever goes down that dark route I can save him with a couple videos of him saying the human being word on video so he loses all that sweet sjw puss cred and wakes up.

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot

lohli posted:

Redirect gbs to adtrw.

The h in this guys username is silent

XxXCaptainNoxXxX
May 18, 2017

by zen death robot
Fine ill summon him.

"Lowtax? More like Blowtax if you ask me"

Adbot