Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pram
Jun 10, 2001
Sad!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Les Os posted:

I heard Lowtax is a conglomerate of Vietnamese business men irl

obviously the board of a major mangosteen distributor

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Mega64 posted:

I don't think Lowtax made the LP-specific rule in the first place. Also that rule's still in effect since one of the overall forums rules is "Don't shill your poo poo or beg for money (unless you're Lowtax)".

Of course all the big LPers who used to emphasize that mantra have suddenly changed their minds after realizing there's money to be made in half-assed streams from coasting on their past good will.

sounds like this is really undermining the legitimacy and credibility of the people playing video games genre

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Mega64 posted:

Holy poo poo $188 a month, after splitting that with his co-commentator that's like 9 Netflixes a month.

18 years of being a funny internet dude has culminated in this.

i lolled

pram
Jun 10, 2001

let it mellow posted:

I threw several hundred dollars at his "move the forums to the cloud" donation but the forums didn't move lol so I'm a fuckin idiot but I wanted to support a thing I like

lol

• Locked thread