Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
more like goddamn HIGH tax am i right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
lowtax makes a semi comfortable living apparently by not doing much other than paying the bandwidth bills and getting stoned and posting on twitter

all he has to do is give some chumps a little bit of authority and they run his business for free

feels good man

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
you are a big homo if you actually make LPs, lowtax included

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
Bring back da :filez:

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I don't think I'm going to spend more on youtube videos than I do on Netflix, personally.

Excellent point bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Guy Mann posted:

Yeah it's really funny how "I'm leaving this website because my friend got banned from the forums for disagreeing with Lowtax on Twitter about using his daughter to mock a hospitalized pedophile months after they seperated" somehow became "I'm leaving this website because I think pedohilia loving rules! Also I voted for Hillary and hate white people, oogabooga!!!" after like a month of GBS cancer echo chamber.

They were cry baby bitches much like yourself and I'm glad they're gone

• Locked thread