Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I used to think voidburger was funny till I had to stop following her on twitter cause all she did for weeks was spam my TL with humblebrags complaining about random men being unable to stop staring at her :drool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Even other women were like Yo stfu no one cares, then were blocked because oppression??

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Get the gently caress out, we're talking about SA's unfunny bores

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

God I hope to jesus christ that lowtax outlives me

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

slowbeef spent literally years teasing his dream project of POLICENAUTS, saving it only for when he could show it the respect it deserved and when he finally did it it was a twitch shitshow rife with loud donation sound effects, gigantic gifs and he had to pause to thank each person individually as they came in repeatedly lol

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Some woman just said "behooves" in a sentence to me at work today and I laughed at her cause it made me think of this cool thread

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I still have no idea how to use the current search. It's really dumb and not intuitive at all. Just give me search fields not a bunch of gay vague examples I can't remember

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

CharlestonJew posted:

you should watch the men drinking coffee those guys are funny

:yeah:

• Locked thread