Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

Hemingway To Go! posted:

So I thought you guys said lowtax would only upload GAMING GARBAGE to Paterson but there's been a bunch of videos uploaded to you tube lately
What happened

It looks like he changed his mind. People were trying to tell him it was a bad idea and he said he doesn't know anything about Patreon and that he'd probably revise as he went.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

I'm scared of the world outside of SA. Where will I go every day when this place is gone?

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Trunko posted:

Facebook group chat with you mom and aunt

No, I'm not going back there. They can't make me go back.

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Glenn Quebec posted:

Someone post the Lowtax meltdown where he calls people fags and threatens to only post in FYAD.

My favorite part about this how he's implying that FYAD wouldn't have given him poo poo for endorsing juice. Like if he had posted it there, no one would've laughed at him.

• Locked thread