Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Nah, I paid already. Yout welcome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Instead of making videos of himself playing video games, maybe get a skill or education or job. maybe HVAC training at your local community college?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
There should be a page where we can see the registrations that are occurring, just like the leper's colony but reverse. If he has nothing to hide I mean.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hogge Wild posted:

and this was 2017's first rereg: https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=220106

so there have been 923 reregs this year

So $9230 for 5 months. That's just rereg, not new regs?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Mega64 posted:

Maybe he should consider that there's simply not a high demand of his style of videos anymore and he's not going to get a lot of money out of being a Youtube celebrity without putting actual effort into it. Making a living from it is pretty much a full-time job where you have to churn a lot of content to stay relevant.

It might be time to consider other revenue sources (like, say, merchandising or new forums upgrades or all the other poo poo people keep recommending every loving time he begs for money).

e:

Because he pissed off the majority of the LP forum by banning popular LPers who happened to disagree with him.

Gonna miss you mega.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

my bat mitzvah ROCKED posted:

you are a big homo if you actually make LPs, lowtax included

Doubly so if you watch them for free, much less pay to do so.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Kim dot com as admin.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Sodomeow posted:

They might as well call it $kullmund at this point with all the nickel and diming $IB is doing to his members. One of his members lost all his Rouples on account upgrades just so he could rate a post as Lum or Dreidel, and for Steam integration, that has a mandatory subscription that is back breakingly expensive.

Also he let some dude buy into being an admin because he showered him with Rouples and may or may not have sucked his dick (not confirmed but we are pretty sure)

Anyway ya post at the mund at your own risk, but now that it costs $5 to register/rereg a banned account, you better have a good salary, cuz $IB will ban you just to get his jollies. If it weren't for the ability to rate a post shrimp no body would even post there

thats my 2 cents though

All of this sounds gay as hell.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Jose Oquendo posted:

Ain't that the truth. He's missed the boat on every single internet cash cow. Of course he blames everyone but himself. Now he's trying to get that sweet Patreon money by overcharging for poo poo. I think he spends most of his time now on Twitter trying to kiss up to people who are sorta famous and making fun of other internet people like himself that are more successful.

Bye

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Lareine posted:

He was one of the reasons the Policenauts translation project got completed instead of remaining in the romhack translation version of development hell and for that I give him my thanks.

Snatcher was still better than Policenauts though.

Wtf does this even mean? Lowtax needs money dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Hemingway To Go! posted:

You'll never play ALL the games and sometimes you want to see what happens in a bad of mediocre game, or a good game that you can't emulate, or see how a player better than you plays it

It's not rocket science here.

None of these apply to most streams though.

Go outside.

• Locked thread