Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hey is it just me or does this show kinda suck now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's pretty much it. Up until the last two seasons no one was sacred, they could actually die at any point. Now it follows the hollywood formula and there's no huge power vacuum or anxiety when minor characters you haven't seen for three seasons get offed.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Supposedly Eastwatch is there to make sure dudes don't get by on the ice or something? I'd like to know how you keep hundreds of miles of ice broken up, though.

But they just sailed that same sea to get the gently caress out of hardhome not too long ago in show time, so it's not actually frozen yet.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Victor Vermis posted:

Jamie rightly should've gotten toasted on that charge, but that moment was great because if you didn't know where your allegiances lay prior to it, you did as soon as he lowered that lance.

gently caress the Dragon Queen.

I was thinking "does this dumb mothersisterfucker really think he's gonna stab Dany while her 90 ton baby is next to her?"

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
He's not gonna die, bronn will pull him out, coughing up water on a river bank a safe distance away, so he can still run a sword through his sister not that sword

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Draaaagon fiiiree sticks like glue

sticks to the women and the children too

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Hard to hold a pike/spear line when a dragon burns a hole in it for horses to charge through :shrug:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Man how did you guys not immediately recognize the chaos is a ladder line, it was such a great way to close out whatever season that was.

I also didn't watch the first episode until a couple weeks after, but had an 'oh drat' moment when I realized why the hound was acting so weird about some dead people in a house.

The story is well out of grrm's hands at this point

Edit: but yeah, kill littlefinger and that little titty-sucking kid so the fat dude that wears a chest piece that covers his beer gut can take over or whatever

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 08:09 on Aug 12, 2017

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
When he and Arya were on their road trip, the hound stole their silver and said 'they'll be dead by winter'

Full scene if you don't remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKPEEIuU0to

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Oh cool, the 'ragtag band of misfits saves the world' storyline

Also called that poo poo

Slim Pickens posted:

He's not gonna die, bronn will pull him out, coughing up water on a river bank a safe distance away, so he can still run a sword through his sister not that sword

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

cowboy elvis posted:

Sunday's episode leaked. An HBO affiliate accidentally uploaded it last night.

And a bunch of characters that people actually like are probably gonna die. Guess I'll avoid GBS/looking at FYAD's title until sunday night.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Arya's been playing Sansa and LIttlefinger the past couple episodes and is gonna shank littlefinger in the back while he's giving some rousing speech or something because this show is a retarded predictable poo poo heap

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Does close count on horseshoes, hand grenades and GoT predictions?

Slim Pickens fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Aug 28, 2017

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Garbage predictions for this garbage show:

-Dany will die in Jon's arms, Jon will become king of the seven kingdoms
-All the dragons will be dead at the end
-Clegane bowl will happen, and the hound will win
-dickless will manage to save his sister and kill euron somehow

I'll pirate the show if I watch it at all next season, what a retarded ending. loving holywood writers ruin everything with their save the cat template bullshit

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
That's actually way better and probably what they're gonna do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I never really noticed the mountain changing actors that much because he showed up so rarely. It was pretty jarring when Dany's bodyguard/gently caress buddy(Daario Naharis) changed from a blonde neanderthal to the brown-haired bearded dude.

• Locked thread