Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will earn the Iron Throne
Jon Snow / Stark (Targaryen)
Daenerys Stormborn Targaryen, Breaker of Chains, Mother of dragons, etc. etc. etc.
Cersei Lannister
Cersei's corpse after getting backstabbed by Jamie
Hodo...wait, nevermind.
Zombie Mountain
Arya / Hound spinoff series
Checkbox
View Results

• Locked thread
Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Mr. Nice! posted:

Ghost is still alive for sure and Nymeria potentially is. I hope we see Nymeria some day with a pack of puppies.

IIRC in the books Nymeria sets herself us as the alpha she-wolf and leads a giant fuckoff pack of wolves laying waste to the riverlands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Does Jon or Danny have the stronger Targaryn claim to the throne? I'd love if somehow Jon to get to the throne room and was all "Hey Aunt, as the rightful heir to the Seven Kingdoms and Targ bloodline I'll gladly allow you to bend the knee."

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

Victor Vermis posted:

Euron's Gendry's going to show up in a row boat and save him.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I decided to rewatch all the Tywin & Arya scenes from season 2. It was great seeing Littlefinger start his "Chaos is a ladder" thing and have Tywin just shut him down by asking "do you really think you're the first person to think of that?" I miss Tywin.

Soylent Pudding
Jun 22, 2007

We've got people!

I hope before the show is over we get a meeting between Ser Davos and Ser Bronn.

• Locked thread